Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#185041] Written by: kassyopeia [15/06/2012, 21:40]

2012-06-15 - 02:07:58 - saving.hope.s01e02.contact.hdtv.x264-tla
nuke: ltp.not.allowed_get.2hd.proper

2012-06-15 - 14:57:03 - saving.hope.s01e02.proper.hdtv.x264-2hd
[#185043] Written by: YourMomma59 [15/06/2012, 23:09]
imho, the second episode is doing a much better job of setting up the series. i'm still not fond of the
lighting and color palate choices for the set, but whatever. the show is starting to look like something,
although i am weary of nbc's commitment to any type of programming. i get the feeling they thought
they could bank some summer fare with michael shanks. i don't think they're making good use of his
acting skills and the script isn't moving along as swiftly in the main storyline as most of today's add youth
need it to.

the show has that icky feeling about it that would indicate the network has given the writers too many
notes. i'm not a big michael shanks fan, but he's proven he knows what audiences want and we know he
knows. seeing this air on a mainstream network, the way it's coming off - if it doesn't get the numbers
they were hoping for nbc has no one to blame but themselves. it was a good episode, but i think they've
set the bar much lower than it could have been. i'm looking forward to the next episode to see how much
more they've gotten it together. nbc, do us all a favor. let michael be michael and get out of his way.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]