Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#185653] Written by: Habibi99 [01/07/2012, 23:13]
thanks for the fast upload
[#185657] Written by: brianco [02/07/2012, 01:42]
you're the best. thanks also
[#185666] Written by: cameltoe [02/07/2012, 06:19]
what's the big idea of including only one tracker in the torrent? this is not the first time. had i
not checked, this would've never downloaded, since not all trackers work for me 100% of the time.
who the fuck do i rant to about these things? goddamn kids... "oooh, we don't need more than one
tracker". yes, yes you do. contingencies, backups, backup plans, safety measures. these concepts
exist for a reason. this is, like, watching an engineer having support structures of a skyscraper
removed one at a time, because "they are unnecessary and in the way". then a helicopter lands on the
roof and excitement follows.

ugh. where's my bittorrent client that has a setting for favorite trackers?
[#185669] Written by: Magicman2051 [02/07/2012, 06:47]
Quote by cameltoe
goddamn kids... "oooh, we don't need more than one
tracker". yes, yes you do. contingencies, backups, backup plans, safety measures. these concepts
exist for a reason. this is, like, watching an engineer having support structures of a skyscraper
removed one at a time, because "they are unnecessary and in the way". then a helicopter lands on the

use dht, like everyone else who has been using p2p for years does. or do i have to explain what that
is?
[#185674] Written by: jukkie [02/07/2012, 10:28]
Quote by magicman2051
Quote by cameltoe
goddamn kids... "oooh, we don't need more than
one
tracker". yes, yes you do. contingencies, backups, backup plans, safety measures. these
concepts
removed one at a time, because "they are unnecessary and in the way". then a helicopter
lands on the

use dht, like everyone else who has been using p2p for years does. or do i have to explain
what that
is?

dht? trackers?

i just come to eztv.it and click download :-d .

as for the guy screaming about trackers... seriously, this is a free service and you want to
throw a fit about them not having enough trackers?
[#185677] Written by: Coco [02/07/2012, 11:50]
Quote by cameltoe
what's the big idea of including only one tracker in the torrent? this is not the first
time. had i
not checked, this would've never downloaded, since not all trackers work for me 100% of the time.
who the fuck do i rant to about these things? goddamn kids... "oooh, we don't need more than one

ugh. where's my bittorrent client that has a setting for favorite trackers?

seriously? i've used torrents that have no trackers without a problem. like was already said use dht.
if you don't have dht upgrade to a client built this decade and then you'll be good.
[#185680] Written by: pinner458 [02/07/2012, 16:19]
k
[#185695] Written by: Hipx [02/07/2012, 21:47]
still no 720p?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]