TV Packs only

Blackout S01E01 HDTV x264-TLA

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#185697] Written by: mechfishy [03/07/2012, 01:12]
which "blackout" is this? imdb shows a long list when searching for blackout!
[#185698] Written by: dvd king [03/07/2012, 01:18]
is this show about the kkk or the current weather in america.
[#185699] Written by: BoonesFerry [03/07/2012, 01:22]
tvrage.com/shows/id-32037
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01klvn4

blackout is a drama series starring christopher eccleston as daniel demoys a man who feels a
stranger in his own life. over the years he has gone from being an idealistic young man with desire to a
disillusioned and corrupt council official. his life is now a complete mess and he is drinking heavily and
suffering with blackouts. he has also been passing council contract details to local businessman henry
pulis.

episode 1 of 3
duration: 1 hour
when daniel demoys wakes from an alcoholic blackout to find he has beaten a man to within an inch of
his life, he begins a dramatic quest for redemption.

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/671/blackout/
updated: july 03, 2012

[#185700] Written by: whiteheven [03/07/2012, 01:23]
blackout is a drama series starring christopher eccleston as daniel demoys a man who feels a
stranger in his own life. over the years he has gone from being an idealistic young man with desire
to a disillusioned and corrupt council official. his life is now a complete mess and he is drinking
heavily and suffering with blackouts. he has also been passing council contract details to local
businessman henry pulis.

episode1:
when a row between between daniel and henry things end up getting out of control, when a drunk
daniel beats pulis brutally, leaving him in a coma. daniel turns to his sister lucy, a lawyer, for
help. lucy is representing nelson venner, a young man who has been speaking out against drug gangs.
lucy and venner are giving some press statement as a car slows down and a gun appears from the
window. daniel ends up throws himself in front of venner, and is the one who ends up being shot.
after daniel wakes in hospital, he has no idea that his impulsive act is all over the news. henry
pulis lies in intensive care and daniel is feeling guilty and desperate to pay for his sins. after
political consultant jerry durrans come to see daniel, he suggests that he could be a viable
candidate in the city
[#185701] Written by: dvd king [03/07/2012, 01:28]
in all seriousness the show i believe this is the what the show is about:

thriller with christopher eccleston as washed-up council officer daniel demoys, whose life turns upside
down when a row with a businessman gets out of hand, and a he beats the man so badly he ends up i
a coma. as he seeks help, daniel takes a bullet in a drive-by drug shooting and is lauded a local hero -
could this be his chance of redemption?

also starring:

dervla kirwan, ewen bremmner and david hayman.
[#185702] Written by: sinclap2 [03/07/2012, 01:40]
it is worth a try!
[#185703] Written by: Anailaigh [03/07/2012, 01:52]
Quote by dvd king

seriously? how .. i just... *no comment*
[#185707] Written by: ATPM [03/07/2012, 03:23]

seriously? how .. i just... *no comment*

perhaps dry humour ?? (is it possible we are catching americas irony bypass?)
[#185709] Written by: teber [03/07/2012, 03:47]
Quote by atpm

perhaps dry humour ?? (is it possible we are catching americas irony bypass?)

humor or not, a show about the kkk entitled "blackout" would be instant gold. you just don't
see that quality of oscar wilde like wordplay these days.
[#185710] Written by: WarrenBeatty [03/07/2012, 03:50]
i think this is it:
"blackout is the story of what happens when a black man joins the kkk - heil hilarity!"

;)
[#185712] Written by: MIDURIX [03/07/2012, 04:20]
not a bad first episode, good acting. story a bit weak though. no kkk.
[#185713] Written by: Budking [03/07/2012, 04:32]
this was good. the production quality is top notch.
[#185718] Written by: wrecche [03/07/2012, 08:18]
Quote by dvd king

lmao, either way you get a million man march!!

[#185719] Written by: wrecche [03/07/2012, 08:21]
Quote by boonesferry
tvrage.com/shows/id-32037
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01klvn4

stranger in his own life. over the years he has gone from being an idealistic young man with desire
to a
disillusioned and corrupt council official. his life is now a complete mess and he is drinking
heavily and
suffering with blackouts. he has also been passing council contract details to local businessman henry
pulis.

episode 1 of 3
duration: 1 hour
when daniel demoys wakes from an alcoholic blackout to find he has beaten a man to within an inch of
his life, he begins a dramatic quest for redemption.

ha... apart from the name, and the council work, and the passing of contract details, sounds pretty
much like my life.

i can't stand watching my life on repeat.. think i'll give it a pass till i see reviews later on.

cheers boones for the info!
[#185730] Written by: THRobinson [03/07/2012, 16:35]
will eccleston last more than a season this time?

(dr who reference)
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]