[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#187625] Written by: BoonesFerry [18/08/2012, 00:37]

episodes 1, 2, & 3 are all in one torrent:
bullet in the face 1x01 (hdtv-x264-2hd)
http://eztv.it/ep/37215/bullet-in-the-face-1x01-hdtv-x264-2hd/

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/691/bullet-in-the-face/
air dates, show description, links to tv show resources, etc.
updated: august 17, 2012

[#187630] Written by: wynn [18/08/2012, 03:35]
seems decent this one. anyone know if it's any good?
[#187636] Written by: paulopinto [18/08/2012, 04:40]
Quote by wynn
seems decent this one. anyone know if it's any good?

i can't wait to watch here in haiti.
[#187640] Written by: skyeater3 [18/08/2012, 07:31]
this is so hilariously bad it's brilliant.
[#187641] Written by: c3llz [18/08/2012, 08:33]
Quote by skyeater3

are they actors or goats in human bodies ? 10 mins of this was enough for me to know what ever show
it replaced should never have happened this show sucks bigger balls than any of the d grade movies
ever made
[#187644] Written by: quasipseudopizza0id [18/08/2012, 09:28]
Quote by c3llz

are they actors or goats in human bodies ? 10 mins of this was enough for me to know what ever show
it replaced should never have happened this show sucks bigger balls than any of the d grade movies
ever made

it's obviously intentionally hammed up, and brilliantly so. it's not meant to be taken seriously. some of
the subtle, random bits actually got me to lol, and i'm a grumpy old bastard. this show is 30 rock with
sex and violence.
[#187649] Written by: rossoneri91 [18/08/2012, 12:29]
Quote by skyeater3

haha exactly
[#187651] Written by: wonderlexi [18/08/2012, 12:44]
Quote by c3llz

ever made

this is on the ifc so it probably didn't replace a show. and it's only 6 eps long. it's meant to be
over the top.

personally i think it's brilliant. the theme song is the worst theme song ever it's fantastic!

btw ep 6: http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?id=160899

[#187660] Written by: BoonesFerry [18/08/2012, 19:38]

s01e06 was released by vtv (another tv torrent distribution group with which eztv sometimes
cooperates to maximise bandwidth and prolong torrent life) but for some unknown reason (probably an
automated bot failure) it did not post to eztv. the persons(s) who would manually make the correction
are not available at the moment. so, use the link in wonderlexi post, or here is tpb link...

bullet.in.the.face.s01e06.hdtv.x264-2hd.[vtv]
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7544740/bullet.in.the.face.s01e06.hdtv.x264-2hd .[vtv].mp4

if thepiratebay is blocked by your isp, try this proxy http://thepiratebay.se.nyud.net/
or one from the list at the proxy bay: http://proxybay.info/
when using a proxy, do not sign in or give personal information.
[#187669] Written by: ddpxl [19/08/2012, 06:10]
Quote by c3llz
are they actors or goats in human bodies ? 10 mins of this was enough for me to know what
ever show it replaced should never have happened this show sucks bigger balls than any of the d grade
movies ever made

after 10 minutes .. srsly? gtfo or watch the first 2 episodes in full to make a decision...
does in space odysee 2001 happen anything at all in the first 10 minutes ? just sayin..
i bet u even one of those who fastforward thru irreversibles rapescene.. film-wannabee-critic .. cant take
some pain to see the plot..

it's supposed to be sorta b-movie like .. it belongs to the whole atmosphere. what did you expect from a
mix of the joker and sledge hammer

[#187670] Written by: kassyopeia [19/08/2012, 07:48]

Quote by ddpxl

does in space odysee 2001 happen anything at all in the first 10 minutes ? just sayin..

sure. the opening scenes have more action than the rest of the movie put together, with that obelisk
landing and turning vegetarian primates into killer-apes.

Quote by ddpxl

i bet u even one of those who fastforward thru irreversibles rapescene.. film-wannabee-critic .. cant take
some pain to see the plot..

i wish i were one of those, too. that movie was a little too intense for me.
[#187680] Written by: Tiny_Caska [19/08/2012, 16:51]
this series is amazing.
so terribly bad from the acting, the writing, the direction, even the music.
if you love crap movies this series is for you, if you only like serious tv then give it a miss.
i mean the title alone should warn you off it if its not your type of thing.
personally, i love it. made me laugh so much.
i stuck it on the tv in my living room and it took no convincing for my friends and house mates to watch.
brilliant. just so brilliant.
[#187715] Written by: [VBM] [20/08/2012, 10:10]
Quote by boonesferry

s01e06 was released by vtv (another tv torrent distribution group with which eztv sometimes
cooperates to maximise bandwidth and prolong torrent life) but for some unknown reason (probably an
automated bot failure) it did not post to eztv. the persons(s) who would manually make the correction
are not available at the moment. so, use the link in wonderlexi post, or here is tpb link...

bullet.in.the.face.s01e06.hdtv.x264-2hd.[vtv]
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7544740/bullet.in.the.face.s01e06.hdtv.x264-2hd .[vtv].mp4

that release is cut a little short.
[#187749] Written by: BoonesFerry [20/08/2012, 23:27]

if by "cut short" you are referring to the show rapidly cutting to black or ending right at the last frame,
without fading out or showing end credits... yeah, not pleasant. "the scene" is all about the race to
see who can cap/edit/transcode a show the fastest, and every frame counts. it's their sporting event.
we are lucky to get the bi-product of their sporting event. i am rather surprised though, it has been my
experience that 2hd doesn't cut off the last second or last few frames. hmm...

end credits are optional...not required by the scene.
the sd x264 tv releasing standards 2012
http://scenerules.irc.gs/n.html?id=2012_sdtvx264u1.nfo

reminder: eztv does not cap (record) tv shows and has no control over what shows are chosen by the
scene, or the container (file format), or the video resolution (sd or 720p). this is a function of 'the
scene', not eztv. what eztv does do, is... post links to torrents of scene releases.
[#187817] Written by: thenun [22/08/2012, 17:11]
we just saw episode 6. this was one of the most amazing shows we have ever seen. if one thought that
it was crap acting, and crap story; one missed the point. it was "meant to be" over the top and
bizarre. this was awesome on such a scale it was epic.

i think of it this way. if this was a painting, it was not meant to be a realistic/hyper-realistic
painting; it was more of a piccaso. things were exaggerated, and twisted; but, one can still tell
what was being depicted. we really enjoyed it. it was like "batman" inside out, and on acid

i hope you give this show a try. thank you to all the people who helped broaden our horizons. we
love you

*** warning completely unrelated rant about hollywood, entertainment, and lack of original shows
and movies ****

this kind of thing would never be made in the us. creativity is dead in the usa. the studios wont
give a chance to anyone that want to try anything new. they just keep remaking the same old shows
with a slight twist, and a new cast, and if they are feeling really peckish and adventurous, they
might consider a new name for an old idea like calling "judge dredd" ... "dredd". wow!!!! i'm
feeling faint from the creative burst that must have taken.

most of the time it's taking shows like "skins," calling it "skins," and completely ruining the
original idea. hey guys in big studios, here is a thought ... if you take a foreign show about the
relationships, and sex lives of teenagers, and you are not even comfortable about about
relationships or sex lives of adults; let alone teens ... then f...ing don't!!! did the sales
people at bbc put a gun to your crotches, and threatened to shoot the family jewels off if you
didn't buy the show? i didn't think so, give yourselves a collective dope slap. you are morons.
admit it, accept it, live with it, move on!

kudos to canada. we love you guys. some of the most creative new shows we have seen is coming from
you guys. the us studios would never make a "todd and the book of pure evil", "continuum", or a
"bullet in the face." thank you for the breath of fresh air. it's always a pleasure.

by the way, you know what cutting edge/new project is in the works at the good old usa? another
remake of "moses!" i guess most people who saw the original are dead; so they can pretend it's new
story that hasn't been made yet. maybe they will throw in a little bit of nudity; but, don't count
on it. studios are a lot more comfortable with violence than they are with nudity or eroticism.
six foot sword to the gut is okay; even educational, but put a six inch penis in the scene pointed
anywhere and omg the world is coming to an end!!! one of the seven seals has been broken, and end
times are here!!!! bah!! universal studios is probably working on it's new "moses" ride right now.
so, don't worry about armageddon just yet.

btw, why don't i mention tv? well it's all about reality tv, and variety shows. hey, "does america
have talent?" no!!! let's move on to the next question!

next, there it will be a remake of the "wizard of oz" this time from, the "wizard's point of view.
don't worry, it gets worse!! there will be a crap fest of "red dawn," followed by a shit buffet of
"my fair lady", and to top off a scatological gastronomic fest of another "poltergeist"!!!! oh, and
lets not forget "dredd", and "robocop." hollywood's idea recycling is like drinking used enema water to
conserve on buying bottled drinking water. it may be possible to do it; but even if you survived
it, you are going to wish you hadn't down the line.

think i'm kidding or exaggerating? google "hollywood remake list!!!" nextmovie dot com has a blog
that lists the next 50 <--- not a typo that's fifty remakes in the pipeline right now. it should
come up on your search results. other posts have fewer movies. a lot is gossip, or rumor but
certain ones have been green lighted. the opportunity cost of this crapfest is the movies that will
not be made, because hollywood is hyper-focused on redoing what has worked in the past. even if
that past if more than 3 decades ago!

so, what about shows like spartacus, rome, and trueblood? exceptions to the rules. they are a 3
star michelin rated meals; served on a silver tray that is set adrift in the sewer that is the
hollywood entertainment sphere. they come along every once in a great while. how that happens; i
don't know!!

**** end of crazy rant. time to go take my meds. if you read this, thank you, and i'm sorry ****
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]