TV Packs only

Strike Back S03E06 REPACK HDTV x264-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#188590] Written by: Flash1969 [15/09/2012, 12:10]
thanks for the repack!!! best sf show ever ;-)
[#188602] Written by: cameltoe [15/09/2012, 17:14]
is it just me or does the audio sound odd in this release? it's in sync and all, but it's as if
there's a slight and short echo. it's as if i was listening to the clip through a long metal pipe.
it's most audible in loud and short noises, such as gunshots or metal crashing. conversations sound
fine however.

(2 mins later)

ah, but it occurred to me... now, i've edited audio files before, and i've ran into this phenomenon
that if you slow down the tempo of an audio file, without dropping the pitch, the sound is
essentially stretched and consequently the short and relatively loud sounds such as drums (snare
hits specifically) get a similar effect than what i heard in this release. so, it's possible the way
this release was "fixed" was by altering the tempo of the captured audio and then resyncing it,
which is a pretty primitive and crude trick, imo. kinda like covering a broken window with newspaper
and duct tape. a recap is necessary.

anyway, if it was up to me, i'd nuke this release as well.
[#188603] Written by: BoonesFerry [15/09/2012, 17:47]

nope! there was no altering of the tempo or any other stretching technique.
to explain it would take more time and words than i'm able to give a the moment (maybe another
time). if there are any "metal pipe" sounds in this release it is from the broadcast and not the capper or
processes used.

[#188622] Written by: tuk [16/09/2012, 08:07]
sound is fine at my end
[#188643] Written by: rumpole69 [16/09/2012, 21:24]
the new repack version is excellent quality. no problems with sound. everything is now in sync
thank you
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]