Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#189898] Written by: BoonesFerry [10/10/2012, 20:19]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/679/arrow/
air dates, show description, links to tv show resources, etc.
updated: october 08, 2012

[#189901] Written by: NicNac [10/10/2012, 20:51]
just want to say thank you for the large quantity of hard work you obviously put in. it is appreciated by the
silent masses )
[#189902] Written by: scudsy [10/10/2012, 21:44]
got the fingers crossed on this one.
we need an injection of decent viewing.
thanks eztv and uploader.
:ninja:
[#189914] Written by: wrecche [10/10/2012, 23:47]
i hope he does the running fast thing soon in this series. i hate it when they take too long.

oh wait, that's 2007.

oo
[#189918] Written by: Acerbic [11/10/2012, 01:00]
so, a billionaire play boy got stranded on an island for five years. and while fighting for survival
he learned not only marksmanship, martial arts (useless on uninhabited island), but also russian
(worst "russian" i ever heard) and computer hacking... hmmm....
[#189920] Written by: bsmkchan [11/10/2012, 01:56]
not a justice league universe kind of a guy. and i find green arrow is more like a killer than a superhero
kind of guy. the script is just okay. yet the action is strong, so maybe i will stick with it for awhile.
[#189945] Written by: vexxxboy [11/10/2012, 14:15]
its actually more violent than i thought it would be and the actions scenes are well done and its got
katie cassidy ,so will keep watching
[#189946] Written by: Kargor [11/10/2012, 14:33]
first of all, i was worried a bit about green arrow now being a different guy than back on
smallville. however, the show is much darker in general, so there's next to no "connection" to
smallville which made the transition easy enough.

i do miss something from smallville's green arrow, though: i always liked the high-tech he was
using, along with the different types of arrows. it always went well with the whole "billionaire
behind the mask" thing; maybe they'll bring in such things once the "new" oliver has more access to
the queen resources.

at the beginning i was a bit worried about green arrow being "too dark", assuming he killed the guys
in the garage. while he doesn't mind taking the bad guys to suck up the bullets fired at him, it
does appear from the dialogue that he's not necessarily aiming for the kill.

still, i underestimated his resolve to go the hard way; when the bad guys barricaded themselves in
that building, with pretty much everyone outside the locked room, and they said "he's not getting
through there" (or something similar), i was laughing to myself, adding "because he's coming through
the window". well, he didn't. at least he left through the window. on the positive side, one could
say he's unpredictable :-)

also, right now it's a bit too much of a one-man operation. while i'm generally ok with superheroes
picking up crazy amounts of skills for no apparent reason, maybe they should have given him a team
instead. or at least one guy with the "soft" skills like the computer stuff or researching
information about targets. the driver guy should get suspicious soon enough (i don't assume he
murdered him at the party), but that would just be another muscle-type character to lend a hand
every now and then, instead of supplying the skills that oliver "shouldn't" have.

but then, it's a superhero/fantasy show, and do we know what really happened on that island? in that
genre, you can write a lot of "crazy" storylines to explain why someone would pick up hacking skills
on a deserted island, or why he's doing so well fighting the bad guys when he should really only
have experience fighting animals.
[#189980] Written by: YardBoy [12/10/2012, 00:42]
thanks 11.8x.
[#189982] Written by: Thevampirediariesfan1 [12/10/2012, 01:04]
witch series of these three do you recommend: arrow. nashillve or chihago fire? need answer
[#189986] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [12/10/2012, 02:49]
i really liked arrow hope it does well and doesn't get cancelled
[#189991] Written by: tattoo79 [12/10/2012, 04:14]
Quote by thevampirediariesfan1
witch series of these three do you recommend: arrow. nashillve or
chihago fire? need answer

definitely arrow.

[#190077] Written by: BoonesFerry [13/10/2012, 17:31]

reminder...
when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:
[spoiler] replace this line with your spoiler message. [/spoiler]

[#190124] Written by: Blackstar [14/10/2012, 15:35]
i imagine as the show progresses we will find out there was more to his time on the island than mere
survival...
[#190134] Written by: ListerD [14/10/2012, 22:19]
Quote by acerbic
so, a billionaire play boy got stranded on an island for five years. and while fighting for
survival
he learned not only marksmanship, martial arts (useless on uninhabited island), but also russian
(worst "russian" i ever heard) and computer hacking... hmmm....

killjoy ;p

great leave brain at door show tho. really enjoyed it as a nice new look at green arrow *- cough -*
batman *-* cough -*. good for a giggle hope it lasts longer than the shadow.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]