Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#189972] Written by: BoonesFerry [11/10/2012, 23:41]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/227/red-dwarf/
air dates, show description, links to tv show resources, etc.

[#189984] Written by: aroyals [12/10/2012, 01:31]
so what's the story here? are we just ignoring the events of se8 with the ship and crew being
rebuilt by nanp bots and rimmer going to the other universe?

did that rimmer die and become a hologram or did original rimmer come back and stop being acr rimmer?
or do we just ignore all of that too?
[#189995] Written by: Plux2010 [12/10/2012, 06:16]
i think it was explained in the miniseries '9' 'back to earth'. if i remember correctly that turned
out to be an alternative universe or something, and in the current series he's still stuck on rd, alone.

either way, what rd fan wouldn't want to forget s8? (or 's9' for that matter). the whole point of rd
is the fact that he is the last human left alive and lost in space, its why s8 and s9 did not work
out too well.

only thing im bummed out about is that they ditched holly, and when i spoke to that actor (norman
lovett) at the edfringe a while back he said he wasn't even informed about the s9 miniseries and
because of that he did not think it likely he would reprise that role. if they bring holly (in the
form of lovett) back i'd be sooo happy. i still have to watch this second ep, but i have nothing but
praise for the first episode; it was good ol' red dwarf back in the saddle! i could go for a whole
bunch of new series, especially since theres so little good scifi being done at the moment.
[#189996] Written by: wrecche [12/10/2012, 06:22]
Quote by aroyals
so what's the story here? are we just ignoring the events of se8 with the ship and
crew being
rebuilt by nanp bots and rimmer going to the other universe?

did that rimmer die and become a hologram or did original rimmer come back and stop being acr rimmer?
or do we just ignore all of that too?

[ex]lister, rimmer, kryten and cat appear on contemporary earth and discover that they are fictional
characters from a television show called "red dwarf". they find a dvd box for "back to earth" and
discover that they are to die at the end. they decide to track down their creators to plead for an
extension, in a parody of blade runner.[/ex]

umm, you saw season 9? the special "back to earth" ? it kinda flew away with itself.

[#190039] Written by: aroyals [12/10/2012, 18:58]
yes i did see bte s9 (which was terrible) and it mentioned the events of se9 and 10 which didn't
exist at the time so we were to assume that everything went back to normal in the fictional se9 & 10
within the bte special

it never did explain what happened to rimmer 2.0, cochanski and the rest of the resurrected crew
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]