TV Packs only

How I Met Your Mother S08E17 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#195592] Written by: petelikes [20/02/2013, 04:54]
seriously wake me up when we get there, another bloody filler episode!!
i understand the need to drag things out but give us something we can sink our teeth into.
we've given this 8 long years now and they aren't showing us any respect, of course we wont stop
watching now, but i think that they really should put something juicy out there, enough with these nothing
episodes, this isn't seinfeld!!
they kind of ruined it a few episodes back, we already know how they meet now, so lets just get on with it
already!!!

p.s i love seinfeld, that wasn't a slur against the greatest show of all time.
[#195593] Written by: SoulJah [20/02/2013, 05:06]
seinfeld, now that was a great show!
this show however is not even half as good now as it was in the beginning... also they waited far
too long to reveal teds wife, they should've done that years ago. now its almost certainly gonna be
a huge disappointment. but like you im not gonna stop watching now, although im not really enjoying
it that much anymore. its time to end it.

hehe, think im gonna go watch some seinfeld now, thanks for that idea!
[#195617] Written by: rad65 [20/02/2013, 14:45]
i completely agree with you two. while i like himym a lot, it has definitely declined lately. sure, they kept
the show going like fans want, but they sacrificed the ending every time they extended the show by
another season. at this point in the story, ted's kids have to think he is the most pathetic man in existence
and are ashamed to be related to him. ted is by far the most pathetic person on the show, and it's always
the same thing over and over again. meet a girl, think she's the one, she's crazy so he dumps her, he's
mind-numbingly pathetic and lonely, then he finds a new girl. rinse and repeat.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]