TV Packs only

Bluestone 42 S01E01 HDTV x264-RiVER

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#196656] Written by: xram [12/03/2013, 20:42]
bluestone 42 is an eight-part comedy drama about a british bomb disposal detachment in afghanistan
during operation herrick. it is a series about a bunch of soldiers who love being soldiers, and the
camaraderie, bonds and banter they share, even though they are risking their lives defusing hidden
bombs. the name of the drama refers to the unit callsign.
the first episode was on tuesday 5 march at 10:00pm on bbc three.
[#196659] Written by: BoonesFerry [12/03/2013, 21:59]

thank you, xram, for sharing the show description.

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/806/bluestone-42/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.
updated: march 12, 2013

[#196671] Written by: ockraz [13/03/2013, 03:10]
unless someone says it's spectacular i'm skipping it.
it's too soon for a afghanistan war comedy imho.
[#196677] Written by: tikrulez [13/03/2013, 06:51]
so this is kinda m.a.s.h 2.0
[#196682] Written by: ikarys [13/03/2013, 08:59]
quite rubbish...

10 minutes in and trying not to stab myself in the eyes.

one guy sounds like a cross between bear grylls and rimmer from red dwarf - however both bear and
rimmer are about a zillion times funnier.

** edit **

lasted till 15 minutes, alt-f4, show deleted.
[#196687] Written by: Mobywatcher [13/03/2013, 14:10]
it's grim here in grimland, everything has to be made to look grey and boring and diaglogish all the
time, can't beat american tv it's in another league to british shows, i'm so bored of this place i
think it's time to emigrate again like my father's before me have, about the only good thing british
on tv is top gear and that's only because clarkson isn't afraid to upset all and sundry regardless,
i call him the ego murderer and there should be more like him.
[#196695] Written by: xram [13/03/2013, 17:15]
oh so well said!
skip us and go to canada, nothing better than us but at least there is their universal health care!
[#196704] Written by: BoonesFerry [13/03/2013, 21:06]

i appreciate and agree with much of what you've just said.

Quote by mobywatcher
it seems unless people like myself at least try to get others to think for
themselves the world is headed into darkness, a darkness that will
see a handful have everything and billions of slaves

here here. this is true of today, and increasingly true with every passing year.

however, i totally disagree with bashing 90% of the population of an entire country.

Quote by mobywatcher
britain just sucks now, it's like someone waved the retard wand and 90% of the
population got infected,

[#196705] Written by: BoonesFerry [13/03/2013, 21:08]

:)
[#196711] Written by: Mobywatcher [14/03/2013, 04:46]
it's great to hear you can see the brainwashing of the world public by higher echelons,

i live in the uk, well born there also and i see around me what's happening, people are being
moulded and directed by a faction with bad intent, for every man they can make state dependent it
means another man in their pocket,

with my last statement i'd like to say i'm not anti towards any of those folks be they british or
american, it's not the public i dislike it's this high council that not many folks realises exists,
i know that sounds kinda whacky but sadly it's the truth of it and it goes way higher than
government level, the people i'm on about control the governments as well, and that's why you find
political figures who appear to be good before election appear to break all their promises once
elected because they have then met the controlling wall that makes it impossible for one man to
change anything,

anyway, thx for the reply and thx for the smiley.
[#196735] Written by: alanouli [14/03/2013, 06:15]
hmm. i thought i was alone in what i believed really happened when all those people died back then. i
had decided to not mention it any more for fear of being seen to be some sort of trouble maker or
traitor (whatever words suits them best to call you these days, 30+ years ago it was communist).
having a mind that cannot be moulded in with the rest of the general masses who seem unable to think
logically and are prepared to believe any crap their and our governments tell them, makes you a wee
bit worried to speak out about what you think and can logically be seen to be the truth about 9/11. i am
so glad i am not the only one who thinks the world's power is slowly being controlled by less and less
people and more and more of us are being forced into a modern form of slavery albeit slavery by
another name.
certain countries refuse to play by our rules so we bomb them rather than ask them to help us make
new rules suitable for all. yet do we dare to bomb china no effing chance because they would smash
anyone who tried to impose their rules on them to bits. they are no longer pushovers but they have
already been corrupted by the west and have learned well. so well in fact that they now scare us. as
mcuh as we would like to avoid the same thing happening in countries we now "control" through acts of
bombing, sanctions etc., they too are learning how to play our game and win through corruption and in
so doing become the very thing we hate... (right now we are what they will become in the future)
greedy bullies.
[#196737] Written by: Mobywatcher [14/03/2013, 06:59]
if you want to see the central hub of it all look at israel, this is where the birth of it begins,
many think america to be the big brother, but it's elite from this region that are pulling the
strings, and sadly yes it all comes down to religion at source, that and mason's etc whatever title
they want to give themselves, looking forward and how israel has been grabbing up palestine i have a
theory that israel will eventually take the whole middle east for itself using the bible as a
justification tool for it's actions, this is what gets the muslims so up in the air, most people
think they hate the christians but it's not the case, it's the jews they see as a real threat to them.

now the real problem is the usa is infiltrated at top level by the elite jew, look how many wein
names hold high position, they are embedded everywhere from supermarkets to media to government
(this should not be seen as an attack on jews in general nor an excuse to go out and attack them
btw, the ones i talk of are not the guy in the street) to further explain the whole messed up way of
things, i'm a christian myself, but i have jewish ancestors (family has traveled over the years) now
how can i be both? this is where it all falls apart, personally i'm agnostic but at 3 weeks old i
wasn't asked my opinion on things,

as i seem to have generated some interest in this whole subject i would like you to have a look at a
fella from the uk by the name of david ike, this man has struggled for 25 years to try to open eyes
and ears, not all he says is true or fact, but if you concentrate on his words about how man treats
man you will get an easier way into his mindset, today he's seen as a weirdo, tomorrow he will be a
legend on par with the einstien' and nostrodamus'sadly neither i nor he will be around to hear and
see it happen, like good art it takes time.
[#196742] Written by: SargentTbag [14/03/2013, 08:39]
ike is a damned crackpot, how can you actually put any kind of credibility on a man who admits to
banging kids and thought he's jesus... i mean really now...
[#196766] Written by: Mobywatcher [14/03/2013, 22:45]
Quote by sargenttbag
ike is a damned crackpot, how can you actually put any kind of credibility on a
man who admits to
banging kids and thought he's jesus... i mean really now...

well done my man you just showed anyone reading what a closed mind is, you've heard this and that
and none of it is true, he did say he was the son of god to start with but he's withdrawn that long
ago and explained how he was getting feelings that sent mixed messages, he still could be a son of
god, but he never claimed to be jesus, as for hitting people that one is a simple slur and if there
is any truth in it i believe it's was started by his ex wife, as for kid bashing, i don't think so,

now do yourself a favour and go have a listen to him, you may find you have more in common with him
than you think, that's if you give a fig about other people and actually dare to look around and
question things, one snip he did was to highlight when a tv reporter reports what happened today
it's not what happened it's what the higher ups want the reporter to tell you regardless if it's
true or not,

i know it's hard breaking out mate, i had to do it and it's something that either bites you or
leaves you alone, but remember this, when people fear you that is normally the time they sense you
are about to rip a hole in something bad about them they are hiding, does that sound familiar with
what he's trying to wake you up with?

man you gotta step out, once you know this isn't that lovely little world where everyone smiles and
everything is good it's enlightening, the earth isn't flat, but the man who said so first also got
shot down until he proved it.

[#196886] Written by: BoonesFerry [18/03/2013, 03:09]

here here, redacted, well said.
what i've known for decades.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]