TV Packs only

Bobs Burgers S03E17 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#196967] Written by: coil [19/03/2013, 15:38]
this show is barely amusing. i'm wondering if the demographic that finds this show appealing is
between the age span of 9-16 years of age. after watching a dozen or so episodes i just don't think
anything about it particularly stands out as original, funny, or ground breaking. the animation in
general is good, but the character drawings are really examples of a lack of talent and laziness.
kristen schaal's voice is the only one in this show that stands out as worth mentioning; the rest
are lackluster, sound as if they're all drugged heavily on sedatives, and monotone; not to mention
every single main character is done by a guy, minus the schaal character. listening to female
characters performed by grown men is unbelievable, and shows me how unmotivated and lazy the
creators were while throwing this together. having a female do the voice of a young school boy,
namely bart simpson, worked because a young boy sounds like a woman anyway. young girls do not sound
like grown men, and therein lays the failure of bob's burgers casting.

oh well... just another tv show that will either be mindlessly consumed endlessly for 25 seasons or
ditched by the network soon and thus replaced with another run-of-the-mill time-waster.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]