TV Packs only

How I Met Your Mother S08E20 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#197262] Written by: shmickley [26/03/2013, 04:11]
god i wish this show would finish in the last 2 seasons its gone from an aish grade comedy to a
dreadful c/d its not even very funny anymore. ted, marshal and lilly's characters are all played out
and dont bring much to offer since they have a kid now, hitching barney to robin although it needed
to happen has ruined what made them both excellent characters the only thing left in that mess that
shows any worth is if they decide to fill in the huge gaping holes in there back story's.

end rant
[#197275] Written by: barney85 [26/03/2013, 09:03]
to be honest i dont know how it is still going, the ratings must be terrible. it is such a terrible
show now, i never laugh anymore, just go through the motions. i just want it to end.
[#197278] Written by: dvd king [26/03/2013, 09:59]
it's time for me to give this show a lethal injection and put this once great show out of its
misery.
[#197304] Written by: rad65 [26/03/2013, 23:03]
this was the exact same episode as the one where robin was watching marvin for the
first time! did anybody else notice that? they took out robin and lily and replaced them with barney
and ted, and the entire build up was the exact same. i do have to say, the ending of this episode was
pulled off much better than the robin/lily/marvin one, though it still wasn't good. this episode was the
definition of a filler episode, complete with ted running to ____ at the end and basically saying, "my life
currently doesn't amount to anything, and nothing important happens until i meet you."

how many episodes are we going to get where older ted straight up tells us when he meets his future wife,
then we get another episode of absolute fluff? it is enraging.
[#197722] Written by: sinclap2 [03/04/2013, 01:29]
freakin' meet her already! hurry the truck up!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]