Please login to reply
[#197553] Written by: BoonesFerry [31/03/2013, 23:14]

final episode for season three:
3x16 -- mar 31, 2013 -- welcome to the tombs
without spoilers, what did you think?

on december 21, 2012, amc renewed the walking dead for a fourth season

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/428/the-walking-dead/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.

[#197563] Written by: TraumaHound [01/04/2013, 00:02]
massive ending that will certainly make for an interesting start to the next season.

chandler riggs, who plays "carl grimes", has really improved his acting this season. his character has
"manned up" and chandler has learned to play the part perfectly.
[#197599] Written by: RodPowermaster [01/04/2013, 03:03]
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
parts of this ep had a forced "feel good" hollywood-esque vibe about it.

they could barely feed themselves and a baby, how are they going to feed a town and why not stay in the
town?

also why were there only 2 guards on duty that night and why didnt the governor return?

and how was the governor able to gun down a dozen armed people in an open area with only 1 magazine
and one eye?
[#197603] Written by: aroyals [01/04/2013, 03:52]
i thought it sucked and really let down an otherwise awesome season

letting the major plot point of a season bleed into the next usually means "we're running out of ideas"
[#197621] Written by: tattoo79 [01/04/2013, 07:20]
what a boring season finale,started with a bang and ended with a whimper...very underwhelming.
[#197623] Written by: martyncymro [01/04/2013, 07:50]
i thought it was a pretty amazing season finale!
so much resolved, so much unresolved, and a whole new situation set up for the next season.
[#197625] Written by: Almighty Dread [01/04/2013, 08:38]
anyone who thinks this dud was worthy of the title of "finale" really has no idea. in the season
finale of a series such as this, there ought to be some sort of "final confrontation". well, there
was a confrontation, but final it was not. the way it went down was not credible, especially that
ridiculously
anticlimactic resolution (several minor characters gunned down in one fell swoop).
so,after another season of the most unthreatening zombies i've ever seen, the makers of
this lame programme cheat its viewers of even a little end of season excitement. pathetic.

i've only recently started watching this series, so i haven't spent too many weeks waiting in the
vain hope that the next episode will be more eventful than the last. all you people who've been
watching from early, i don't know how you've managed to stick with it, you must have the patience of
saints.

======================================================
spoiler tags added to post by moderator (boonesferry) april 01, 2013.
in the future, when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:
[spoiler] replace this text with your spoiler message. [/spoiler]
[#197626] Written by: UnusualSuspect [01/04/2013, 08:47]
Quote by almighty dread
anyone who thinks this dud was worthy of the title of "finale" really has no
idea. in the season finale of a series such as this, there ought to be some sort of "final
confrontation". well, there was a confrontation, but final it was not.

my thoughts exactly. i just finished watching the episode and jumped straight on here to see if
there was a second part to it, as it wasn't finished, there was no 'finale', it ended pretty much the
same as any other episode.

while i enjoyed it as always, i think it really needed to end the thread and move on to something
fresh in the next season.
[#197627] Written by: smash_mouth01 [01/04/2013, 09:06]
how are they running out of idea's when it's based off of a rather extensive graphic novel collection which
spans over 28 titles....or let me guess you didn't know it was based on a graphic novel...
[#197628] Written by: smash_mouth01 [01/04/2013, 09:07]
read the graphic novel and you will see how baseless your claims are...
[#197632] Written by: swoggy [01/04/2013, 09:52]
first off i was expecting an extending running time to cover each storyline in detail.

[the guys at the prison managed to get the governors army inside by somehow staying hidden
only tothrow 1 grenade at them .... why did they not lock them inside with the 'walkers', they even left
the keys & tyres intact for the governors team to simply escape in the trucks.

young carl then turns out to be sitting out the action - for them to drop more hints of his slide
from reality - and an escapee from the prison attack, a mile walk through the prison grounds with
'walkers' loose and the path he takes through the woods just brings him smack bang with the
opposition and a bullet from carl .... what odds ??. (he has become 'an actor' playing this roll
getting the job done)
when you enjoy a series you never want it to end but as with others - lost that get to about the 6th
series you look back and realise how crazy its got and what was going to be a classic piece of tv
has over ran its time and if cut on se2 would have had a cult following. i cannot see how they raise
this now, the gov must be over .. no weapons, ammo, food or people. they gotta set off on the road
where a new story can run, its been claustrophobic stuck in the prison.

spoiler tags added to post by moderator (boonesferry) april 01, 2013.
in the future, when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:
[spoiler] replace this text with your spoiler message. [/spoiler]
[#197633] Written by: decanos78 [01/04/2013, 10:28]
is anyone else having problems with the sound? its very quiet, i gotta turn tv up on max and then i can
just about hear it.
[#197635] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [01/04/2013, 11:58]
anyone that read comic books passed the age of 12 is a fuckin sad sorry soul of a person!
[#197637] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [01/04/2013, 12:00]
Quote by smash_mouth01
read the graphic novel and you will see how baseless your claims are...

anyone that read comic books passed the age of 12 is a fuckin sad sorry soul of a person!
[#197639] Written by: decanos78 [01/04/2013, 13:01]
i really like andrea's character, her heart was in the right place, all she wanted was for everyone to get
along and she tried her best for it to happen for the sake of both parties.

Quote by aroyals
i thought it sucked and really let down an otherwise awesome season

letting the major plot point of a season bleed into the next usually means "we're running out of ideas"

totally agree with ur point of this episode sucking big time but disagree with ur comment on
running outta ideas, do you actually realise how many comics there is on this show?
theres like 112 so far i think, not quite sure, but i know 6 comics covers 1 story arc, lol.. so working
that out into a season they could probably do atleast another 3/4 seasons, at the point at where they
are now i think they are up to about comic 54 or 60 maybe on t.v. .

Quote by mikey-bizzle-2010
anyone that read comic books passed the age 12 is a fuckin sad sorry soul
of a person!

there's fuck all wrong with reading comics/graphic novels/novels to enhance your experience of a good
show no matter the age. you usually find the books or whatever are even more better and go deeper
than what a t.v. show version could give you. whilst i dont buy the comics.. i buy the "omnibus novels"
which each hardback book covers 4 volumes, which is 24 comic editions in 1 book, but then judging by
ur comment you leave me with one of 2 thoughts, your dyslexic and can't read or you just dont like
reading books, probably the later as your typing crap comments, go troll somewhere else.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]