TV Packs only

How I Met Your Mother S08E21 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#198585] Written by: dvd king [16/04/2013, 07:12]
could somebody please put this once great show out of its (kathy bates) and end it before it
becomes an complete embarrassment.

like it or not i tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

so just live with it.
[#198594] Written by: rad65 [16/04/2013, 12:21]
you say they should "end it before it becomes an complete embarrassment." i'm sorry, but that ship sailed
near the beginning of this season. it has been over 20 episodes of pure, unadulterated crap, with that one
small, almost non-existent shimmer of the episode where barney proposes to robin. other than that, this
entire season has been some of the worst television ever allowed on the air.
[#198599] Written by: anacron [16/04/2013, 15:21]
rather harsh opinions for the best show on tv that isn't a crime show, cop show, forensic show or reality
tv. [shrugs]

it's been (generally) funny. but fear not true believers, next year is the final season so you won't have to
complain about it for much longer. then you can go back to watching your csi's, jersey [insert stupid
name here] and survivors.
[#198604] Written by: rad65 [16/04/2013, 16:23]
Quote by anacron
rather harsh opinions for the best show on tv that isn't a crime show, cop show, forensic
show or reality
tv. [shrugs]

it's been (generally) funny. but fear not true believers, next year is the final season so you won't have to
complain about it for much longer. then you can go back to watching your csi's, jersey [insert stupid
name here] and survivors.

i have been a huge fan of this show from day one, and i'm sorry if you can't see it, but this last season has
been awful. the decline in episodes can only be compared to the office, a show which had an almost
identical arc (first seven seasons are good, but fell apart drastically in the final legs).

i do not watch jersey shore, nor do i like the boring-as-hell survivor or csi, or any other cbs shows,
really. the only other cbs show i watch is the big bang theory. however, thank you so much for judging
my whole life and thinking you know me at all based on me not liking the 8th season of this show.
[#198606] Written by: BoonesFerry [16/04/2013, 16:57]

opinions and people's replies to them are often funny to read.

is it really necessary to shit on people who do like csi, jersey, or survivor? can you find a way to
make your point, express your opinion, without insulting other people's show choices?
i'm not saying you have to, just that it would be nice if you did.
i am an out and proud watcher of survivor.
and my very very old parents regularly watch csi.
to each their own.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]