Game of Thrones S03E05 HDTV x264-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#199302] Written by: novamdm [28/04/2013, 22:02]
notes: 2hd goes oos 52 min to end

ffs its like every other week with these guys...
[#199303] Written by: luckynat75 [28/04/2013, 22:16]
guys, i relatively new to all this site and downloading shows, so bear with me. is it a 'troll' thing to upload
these shows where the last few minutes are without sounds or changed sound? is it because this is a
popular show and people will have more of an impact? just to get in before all the 'if you don't like go back
and watch the show on tv', being outside of the states limits the availability of these shows. are these files
screened before they upload them or do they trust the source? apologies for the wall of text and all the
questions but i thought if i never asked, i would never know.
[#199304] Written by: Sindragosa [28/04/2013, 22:24]
Quote by luckynat75
guys, i relatively new to all this site and downloading shows, so bear with me. is it a
'troll' thing to upload
these shows where the last few minutes are without sounds or changed sound? is it because this is a
popular show and people will have more of an impact? just to get in before all the 'if you don't like go back
and watch the show on tv', being outside of the states limits the availability of these shows. are these files
screened before they upload them or do they trust the source? apologies for the wall of text and all the
questions but i thought if i never asked, i would never know.

it isn't trolling, there is something of a competition to release these rips as soon as possible. sometimes
mistakes happen and aren't detected until later.

you have to decide if you'd rather wait a few hours and get a guaranteed good download or get it as soon
as possible and risk a video with some errors. there's always a trade-off.
[#199305] Written by: JLannister [28/04/2013, 22:28]
great, now we have a shitty release. any signs of a proper?
[#199306] Written by: JLannister [28/04/2013, 22:29]
update, proper is out as of 12mins ago.
[#199307] Written by: paultoompas [28/04/2013, 22:33]
eztv provides torrent releases from trusted members of the scene. they try their best to provide
quality rips as fast as possible. part of being fast is not having time to quality check everything, i
guess. some members of the community are more successful than others at releasing quality
releases the first time around, but those that don't always aren't doing it intentionally.

if you prefer quality over speed, wait the one hour or so after a show is released to make sure
there's no "proper" and read the comments on here, torrent sites, and scene release pages. if you
want the releasers to go back through and quality check their release you'd be getting the show an
hour later anyway.

or just do what the rest of us do: download, watch, and redownload a proper if necessary.
[#199309] Written by: tattoo79 [28/04/2013, 22:51]
i honestly did not notice any oos/sync problems,that tells me that it was probably a very minor issue.
[#199310] Written by: DungeonRaider [28/04/2013, 23:19]
luckynat75.. if you already have this version down, then i would suggest watching it yourself first
and decide whether you want to download the proper as scene rules are very precise and the error may
be hardly noticeable (and you can correct it yourself if you use vlc or similar to watch it) but
that's enough based on the rules.
if you've only partly downloaded then i'd weigh how much you have left to go vs downloading a fresh
copy... not such an issue if you have no download limit and a good connection but very much so if
you have the opposite.
[#199322] Written by: BoonesFerry [29/04/2013, 01:50]

this release "game of thrones s03e05 hdtv x264-2hd"
is within the rules and should not have been nuked in the first place.
http://scenerules.irc.gs/n.html?id=2012_sdtvx264u1.nfo

evolve's proper nuked: invalid.proper_2hd.rls.within.120ms.rule

[#199334] Written by: aroyals [29/04/2013, 08:56]

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
yay, bout time he decided to get married >=)

======================================================
spoiler tags added to post by moderator (boonesferry) april 29, 2013.
in the future, when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:
[spoiler] replace this text with your spoiler message. [/spoiler]
======================================================
cc member inbox
[#199336] Written by: Griley [29/04/2013, 11:03]
please do not post any spoilers, aroyals.

slightly confused as to which is the "properest" proper but mustn't grumble, it's a fine service provided
here.

but again, please do not post spoilers of any kind; this is not the place to discuss the content of the show.
[#199362] Written by: idigdeep [29/04/2013, 22:49]
great series thanks
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]