TV Packs only

Beauty and the Beast 2012 S01E20 PROPER HDTV x264-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#199548] Written by: PapaSmurf69 [03/05/2013, 11:50]
what was wrong with the first release? i can't find it listed to ask there. just wondering if it's
worth downloading this one and dumping the first one (that i haven't watched yet) or not.
[#199551] Written by: BoonesFerry [03/05/2013, 14:58]

Quote by papasmurf69
what was wrong with the first release? i can't find it listed to ask there. just
wondering if it's worth downloading this one and dumping the first one (that i haven't watched yet) or
not.

like you said, eztv did not torrent/post the evolve release, which was nuked.

what site did you download the nuked release from? have you tried asking them your question?
there are also a half dozen public pre databases you can look up the information on.
you can also view the nfo file of the proper release on many sites.
i don't mind looking it up for you...just saying that the information is out there

nfo: "evolve has a target ad (and not even the taylor swift one) from 10:17-10:37
and has removed the preview for next week." so, nothitng major, but it is technically flawed.

[#199566] Written by: PapaSmurf69 [03/05/2013, 20:30]
thanks for that info. my daughter had downloaded the evolve one, but she wasn't at home when i ran
across the proper. since we normally get 99.9% of our shows from eztv i assumed that she had
downloaded it from here.

i have no idea where to find any of the databases to look up that information or i would have gone
there. didn't think about looking for one of the torrents where they package a bunch of what is
normally useless text files, but i will consider that next time i run into this situation.
[#199568] Written by: BoonesFerry [03/05/2013, 20:42]

i should put together a list of useful torrent resource links, defintions n' such,
that i've come across on the internets over the years, and post them in a new thread.
hmm, i'll add that to my todo list for later

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]