Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#201481] Written by: Riichiie [14/06/2013, 04:02]
what an episode.
[#201502] Written by: rad65 [14/06/2013, 16:23]
while i did enjoy the change of pace for this mostly explosion-and-gun-happy show, i did find that the
flashbacks started to drag on a bit after the first half a dozen. we knew most of this stuff already; there's
no reason to show us yet again how michael and fiona have loved each other for a long time. this episode
with half the flashbacks would have been phenomenal.
[#201543] Written by: Movie Critic [16/06/2013, 05:56]
Quote by rad65
while i did enjoy the change of pace for this mostly explosion-and-gun-happy show, i did
find that the
flashbacks started to drag on a bit after the first half a dozen. we knew most of this stuff already; there's
no reason to show us yet again how michael and fiona have loved each other for a long time. this episode
with half the flashbacks would have been phenomenal.

you need the flashback to understand the characters and what is happening, they didn't do that stuff just as
filler... which is also interesting because jeffrey donovan(guy who plays micheal) directed that episode.

in the end it comes to the editing, they spread the flashback throughout the episode. in the end they had
at least one good scene which is what sells it all and is more than can be said for some other shows that
are still running.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]