[#201575] Written by: Krowzies [17/06/2013, 01:12]
thank you, eztv!
[#201592] Written by: skitz-o [17/06/2013, 10:06]
edit:
ignore my previous post.
episode works perfect.
[#201597] Written by: rad65 [17/06/2013, 12:21]
Quote by skitz-o
such bad video quality. almost un-watchable in parts.

v-5
a-6
episode-9

definitely get the 720p version of this episode

i'm wondering if we watched the same file. i downloaded the original version, which should be the exact
same minus the "out of sync" (which i didn't notice), but there definitely weren't any quality issues with the
file i downloaded. honestly i'm a bit surprised to see any a/v ratings on eztv as they never release
anything that is poor quality.
[#201598] Written by: Coco [17/06/2013, 12:30]
Quote by rad65
Quote by skitz-o

v-5

a-6

episode-9

i'm wondering if we watched the same file. i downloaded the original version, which should be the
exact same minus the "out of sync" (which i didn't notice), but there definitely weren't any quality
issues with the file i downloaded. honestly i'm a bit surprised to see any a/v ratings on eztv as
they never release anything that is poor quality.

it's just skitz-o being stupid. most likely he's just someone who needs hd or else it's not good.
the quality on this is exactly the same as the quality on all other files of this size. just ignore skitz-
o.
[#201602] Written by: Dramonicous [17/06/2013, 14:26]
well if u wanna see the nipples properly then u should always get the hd version of spartacus/game of
thrones/true blood
[#201611] Written by: skitz-o [17/06/2013, 20:42]
Quote by coco
Quote by rad65
Quote by skitz-o

v-5

a-6

episode-9

i'm wondering if we watched the same file. i downloaded the original version, which should be the
exact same minus the "out of sync" (which i didn't notice), but there definitely weren't any quality
issues with the file i downloaded. honestly i'm a bit surprised to see any a/v ratings on eztv as

it's just skitz-o being stupid. most likely he's just someone who needs hd or else it's not good.
the quality on this is exactly the same as the quality on all other files of this size. just ignore
skitz-
o.

not me just being stupid. i don't get hd for many tv shows, very few. i find it hard to believe that
we are watching the same episode if mine was so bad, and yours was fine to watch. could it be i'm
using quicktime player? every couple of minutes, the screen went almost completely white, and could
barely make out the characters on screen. and the sound went way down a few times throughout the
episode..
[#201612] Written by: Network23 [17/06/2013, 20:52]
Quote by skitz-o
Quote by coco
Quote by rad65
Quote by skitz-o
such bad video quality. almost un-
watchable in parts.

v-5

a-6

episode-9

the quality on this is exactly the same as the quality on all other files of this size. just ignore
skitz-
o.

not me just being stupid. i don't get hd for many tv shows, very few. i find it hard to believe that
we are watching the same episode if mine was so bad, and yours was fine to watch. could it be i'm
using quicktime player? every couple of minutes, the screen went almost completely white, and
could
barely make out the characters on screen. and the sound went way down a few times throughout
the
episode..

why the hell would anyone use quicktime? that's like using ie. vlc player worked fine for me.

[#201613] Written by: skitz-o [17/06/2013, 21:31]
Quote by network23
Quote by skitz-o
Quote by coco
Quote by rad65
Quote by skitz-o
such bad video quality.
almost un-
watchable in parts.

v-5

a-6

episode-9

skitz-
o.

using quicktime player? every couple of minutes, the screen went almost completely white, and
could
barely make out the characters on screen. and the sound went way down a few times throughout
the
episode..

why the hell would anyone use quicktime? that's like using ie. vlc player worked fine for me.

vlc never works for mp4 files for me. audio is fine, but the screen is just grey. that's why i use
quicktime
[#201614] Written by: anacron [17/06/2013, 22:02]
Quote by skitz-o

vlc never works for mp4 files for me. audio is fine, but the screen is just grey. that's why i use
quicktime

you should update vlc or read up on the vlc message boards, because it should/does play every type of
video file on the market. it is the most reliable player ever. if you find that you can't play some
files with vlc, it's an issue with your pc/mac and not the player.

i haven't used qt, rm or wmp in many many years.
[#201618] Written by: darthvengeant [18/06/2013, 00:03]
Quote by skitz-o

v-5
a-6
episode-9

uhh, i watched on my samsung 1080 hdtv through ps3 and it looked just fine to me.

[#201621] Written by: NoGod4Me [18/06/2013, 03:33]
quicktime!! i lol'ed
[#201624] Written by: kingdarko [18/06/2013, 05:38]
never noticed anything with the other file !?!
[#201628] Written by: skitz-o [18/06/2013, 08:33]
Quote by anacron
Quote by skitz-o

quicktime

you should update vlc or read up on the vlc message boards, because it should/does play every type of
video file on the market. it is the most reliable player ever. if you find that you can't
play some
files with vlc, it's an issue with your pc/mac and not the player.

i haven't used qt, rm or wmp in many many years.

okay, so i deleted my version of vlc (which turns out to be 0.8.6) and downloaded the newest version
(2.0.7)

problem fixed.

i take back my original comment. episode works fine. was my player's fault.
[#201633] Written by: Dramonicous [18/06/2013, 11:36]
wish i had one of the old versions that still had the function to shutdown the computer after the movie was
done playing...
why they removed that is beyond me.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]