South Park S17E04 HDTV x264-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#206675] Written by: Sindragosa [17/10/2013, 20:16]
Quote by nikaido
when i first started watching this i truly thought they were doing another rehash of an old
episode
(like they did with the pilot episode for cancelled). would've been nice.

i thought the same thing.
[#206676] Written by: nogoodnamesleft2 [17/10/2013, 21:33]
Quote by boonesferry

to my knowledge, eztv has never posted a fake.

actually i recall a couple of april fools 'jokes' that were fake outs, one was meant to be a lost episode but
was something else, and i don't recall the other.

sorry, that's my pedantic nature kicking in. i should get out more!

still, aside from that i fully agree, eztv doesn't do fakes, though unintentional accidents do happen.
[#206680] Written by: GldRush98 [17/10/2013, 23:10]
god i hate scott tenorman.

i made it about 2 minutes in before i paused it and came to check the comments. i'm surprised they don't have their
studios on a gas generator backup. sheesh.
[#206698] Written by: rad65 [18/10/2013, 10:51]
Quote by gldrush98

i made it about 2 minutes in before i paused it and came to check the comments. i'm surprised they don't have their
studios on a gas generator backup. sheesh.

careful, i can feel your sense of entitlement leaking out.
[#206716] Written by: theimortal1974 [18/10/2013, 17:33]
16 seasons of reruns to air and they choose to air a 11 year old one that happens to have the word retard
and tard in it? fuck you comedy central.
[#206721] Written by: rad65 [18/10/2013, 19:27]
Quote by theimortal1974
16 seasons of reruns to air and they choose to air a 11 year old one that happens
to have the word retard

yet i don't hear you blaming south park for actually using the words...
[#206766] Written by: abdu2s [20/10/2013, 06:57]
remove this .

why is it still here!
[#206769] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [20/10/2013, 07:16]
Quote by theimortal1974
16 seasons of reruns to air and they choose to air a 11 year old one that
happens to have the word retard

lol so what? christ if the word retard offends you then what the fuck are you doing watching south
park!
[#206776] Written by: theimortal1974 [20/10/2013, 14:09]
yes i don't blame south park for using those words because they are just being assholes which is what the
show is about. but why did comedy central have to pick that one out of 16 seasons of episodes. most of
which don't use that word. and this timing where the word retard is such a hot button topic and the end the
word movement. like a big middle finger fuck you. and also i am technically a "retard" though i don't think
of myself as one or even retarded. i've been called both and not in a good way.

one last thing if south park is so god damned social concious and shit then why haven't they had an
episode where they called one of the black kids a nigger? same thing as calling someone a retard.
[#206778] Written by: rad65 [20/10/2013, 15:36]
Quote by theimortal1974
yes i don't blame south park for using those words because they are just being
assholes which is what the show is about. but why did comedy central have to pick that one out of 16
seasons of episodes. most of which don't use that word. and this timing where the word retard is such a
hot button topic and the end the word movement. like a big middle finger fuck you. and also i am
technically a "retard" though i don't think of myself as one or even retarded. i've been called both and not
in a good way.

one last thing if south park is so god damned social concious and shit then why haven't they had an
episode where they called one of the black kids a nigger? same thing as calling someone a retard.

thanks for explaining, even though i'm pretty sure everyone here guessed as to why you found the term
particularly offensive. here's an idea, though. don't watch the show if it offends you.

also, it is not the same thing to use the n word. "retarded" used to be the politically correct and accepted
medical term for someone with a mental handicap, just like "moron" was before that, "dolt" before that,
and "idiot" before that. language changes, and words that were once commonplace are no longer
acceptable as they creep into the lexicon in pejorative forms. the n word was never a legal, medical
definition and has always been seen as a pejorative.
[#206790] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [21/10/2013, 03:33]
Quote by theimortal1974
yes i don't blame south park for using those words because they are just being
assholes which is what the
show is about. but why did comedy central have to pick that one out of 16 seasons of episodes.
most of
which don't use that word. and this timing where the word retard is such a hot button topic and the
end the
word movement. like a big middle finger fuck you. and also i am technically a "retard" though i
don't think
of myself as one or even retarded. i've been called both and not in a good way.

episode where they called one of the black kids a nigger? same thing as calling someone a
retard.

again if you are offended by that word then why the hell do you watch south park??

edited: sorry lol!
[#206791] Written by: BoonesFerry [21/10/2013, 03:46]

@mikey-bizzle-2010 - that's pretty much a personal attack. knock it off.

:) thanks for editing.
[#206943] Written by: GldRush98 [23/10/2013, 21:35]
Quote by rad65
Quote by gldrush98

i made it about 2 minutes in before i paused it and came to check the comments.
i'm surprised they don't have their studios on a gas generator backup. sheesh.

careful, i can feel your sense of entitlement leaking out.

i think you read what i wrote in the wrong way.
[#206963] Written by: BoonesFerry [24/10/2013, 02:03]

i think rad65 was being satyrical?
...in referce to my ocasional heavy handedness? ;-)

fyi: the correct "17x04 -- goth kids 3: dawn of the posers" has been released by the scene.
if we dont have it by mid-day tomorrow i will send a message to the torrent team requesting:
south.park.s17e04.real.hdtv.x264-asap

[#206987] Written by: BoonesFerry [24/10/2013, 06:42]

tada!
we have it now.
http://eztv.it/ep/48942/south-park-s17e04-real-hdtv-x264-asap/

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]