Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#208244] Written by: BoonesFerry [18/11/2013, 21:52]

the client list - canceled
http://eztv.it/tvnews/6041/the-client-list-canceled/

it's official: lifetime has canceled the client list, a.k.a. my guiltiest pleasure on television. after two
years of watching riley parks go from housewife to dirty masseuse to potential murderer, i'm now
expected (read: forced) to walk away from the show just as it was about to give me some answers.
what have i done to deserve this?! is it too much to ask to put a pregnant jennifer love hewitt back in
her stilettos for one more teeny tiny little season? she doesn't even have to massage people anymore.
i'm willing to compromise.

for those of you who need a refresher course, season 2 ended with riley's world essentially imploding.
the police were hot on her trail, she had just burned down her own massage parlor (potentially killing a
wanted criminal in the process), and the two most important men in her life had finally figured out that
she was hiding a massive secret. allow me to paint you a picture: a beaten up riley stood in front of
two gorgeous men (who wanted answers) as her business burned to the ground behind her and sirens
approached. her last words were literally, "i can explain." sorry riley, but you'll never get the chance.
and now, what was a good tease has turned into what might be the worst final line of a show...ever.

was riley going to go to jail? was she going to live happily ever after with her husband, or would she
eventually ditch him for his brother? and what about her best friend, who finally adopted the baby she'd
been waiting for? i love watching people be all happy with babies and stuff! and what about derek and
selena? okay, i don't really care about them, but still.

apparently, lifetime and hewitt couldn't agree on the terms of her real-life pregnancy as it fit in with
the show. she wanted riley to get pregnant with kyle's baby, which makes sense to me. they did make
a really big deal out of them finally sleeping together again. and it's not like it would've been their first
child together. plus, a pregnant woman in an orange jumpsuit?! that could've been crazy interesting
and maybe it would've helped to get her out of jail? i know nothing about law. but neither did riley! all
she cared about was her family, her boobs, her stilettos, and her men. and i loved her!

after two years of lingerie, love-triangle drama, and southern accents, can i at least get a lifetime
movie where riley goes to jail, comes out a changed, hardened shell of her former self only to fall back
in love with [insert your choice of hot brother here] and live a charmed life...until the bills are due and
she has to go back to giving happy endings and hiding it from the police (with the help of the
unstoppable georgia), during which she might or might not commit murder while wearing a wig,
lingerie, and stilettos? is that really too much to ask?

source: http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/11/01/the-client-list-canceled/

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/629/the-client-list/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.

thank you, pariahso, for news of the cacnelation.

[#208279] Written by: Gelious [19/11/2013, 07:39]
you are wrong about it being the worst ending ever. just see the visitors second season finale:

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
90% of good guys are dead, including the hero's son, and the entire planet is brainwashed
into obeing the aliens (including one of hero's li. the other li is a traitor and disappears)
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)

riley parks has nothing on this.
[#208323] Written by: flydian [19/11/2013, 22:53]
i have to agree about the guilty pleasure. i started watching for the lingerie, i kept watching for the oddly
interesting storylines.