Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#208551] Written by: Plux2010 [25/11/2013, 12:19]
how come 720p torrents are always rediculously slow to pick up
speed?

most other torrents come flying in here at max speed from start to finish, but these
720p ones stay at 30kb/s, and when im lucky its only for a few hours before picking up a bit but
never reaching decent speeds. the walking dead eps especially, though the homeland one from today
has been working it at 15kb/s for an hour now,,,

i have the feeling that identical episodes hosted by publichd have a lot less of these speed issues, is
it because the default magnet link uses trackers that are overloaded or something?
[#208598] Written by: BoonesFerry [26/11/2013, 14:03]

torrenting 101
seed to leech ratio
perhaps use google or wikipedia to learn about how torrenitng works.

website/forum rules:
http://eztv.it/forum/6527/web-site-forum-rules/
07. no complaining or whining about download speeds. this is a function of the seed/leech ratio.
if you believe you are experiencing download issues please post your issue in the tech q&a forum.

[#208736] Written by: Plux2010 [02/12/2013, 11:11]
pardon me i thought i had withdrawn the question.

also i do not think i was "complaining or whining" but adressing a valid issue with certain torrents being
so much slower [at near standstill] than competing torrents from (in my perception) much less well
known third parties with the same file. because it felt like these torents were broken and it was a first for
me to see eztvs most recent torrents being outperformed like this, i thought id ask if there was
something going on and if others were experiencing the same issues.

even if i may have formulated my question poorly due to some frustration brewing at the moment, i did
not post this question to put down eztv in any way shape or form. instead it was an attempt to keep it
as my one stop shop for anything i need at the max speeds eztv has gotten me used to.

alas, appearantly, i doth asked too much for which i apologize. still nothing but love for eztv though!

[#208747] Written by: BoonesFerry [02/12/2013, 17:11]

sorry, i formulated my reply poorly...due to some frustrations on my end too

it's all good

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]