TV Packs only

Bitten S01E03 HDTV x264-KILLERS

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#210357] Written by: Movie Critic [27/01/2014, 20:41]
parts of the story are good but get lost and thin out amidst slow soapy scenes ,
laura vandervoort is such a good actress (ok maybe not but she is just super hot) so its what prevents it
from turning into a total snooze-fest.

the action scenes were decent but were not well directed : you should never show the heroes just standing
around and let the badguy do his thing and run away, it makes no sense.

for some reason dracula 2013 didn't get renewed and it was better than this show so i can only hope that
ms.vandervoort's hotness would carry this long enough for it to turn good: either that or they should do
what vampire diaries did at the start..
[#210365] Written by: BoonesFerry [27/01/2014, 22:34]

re: dracula 2013

true, not renewed, but it's also not canceled. it's fate has yet to be determined.
http://eztv.it/shows/762/dracula-us-2013/

[#210375] Written by: Movie Critic [28/01/2014, 06:46]
true but why is the network so hesitant to renew it?
seriously i thought dracula was just cliche at first until i gave it a chance and found its a good reboot
on the original story.

more of my thoughts about bitten:

i just watched the first episode, really poor choice to start the series with the protagonist having sex.
its not that i'm a prude its that it would have been better to leave it to the imagination abit longer so
having started to watch from the 3rd episode i can see why people would find the series kind of in poor
taste if they watch from the 1st and nsfc .

vampire diaries for example succeeds because it present the sexual aspect as heavily implied and only
graphic much later so it easily gotten a following also among-st teenagers and prudes.

banshee succeeds because it doesn't spare on the violence and the sex and go all out.

this series on the other hand seems to go somewhere in between : they show us sex but only so much
, no boobs and focus about parts many of us don't care for: the male naked figure of the protagonist's
boyfriend.
the violence is more or less features a wolf nibbling on something which is too mild .
werewolves in pop culture are usually known for their violence and badass combat skills. (underworld,
werewolf: the apocalypse rpg, lost girl etc)

my conclusion is that this show targets the stereotypical women but with a theme that is too niche with
most women. the production is not that bad so it is kind of a shame if it fails for it.

[#212113] Written by: sorrell [23/03/2014, 14:51]
well, all i can say, is at first i was kind of scratching my head wondering if this really is or is not a show
i could get into... now, that it is on episode 11, i have to say it just got better and better! now i really
do hope that they renew this show. i really like it, and it is really getting good!

as far as dracula, i couldn't personally even get through he 1st episode. now that was a snooze fest
imo! please, i really hope they renew bitten. it really is turning out to be an awesome show.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]