TV Packs only

Black Sails S01E04 HDTV x264-KILLERS

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#210861] Written by: ruff23 [16/02/2014, 10:58]
i feel like i'm getting dumber every time i watch this show, it seems this show is meant to appeal to the
people who don't enjoy a strong story with good writing, but prefer tits and a plot a pre pubescent teenage
boy could enjoy.
this is no game of thrones on the sea, its a weak british knockoff trying to be edgy.

/rant over
[#210862] Written by: Ferozban [16/02/2014, 13:46]
but tits
[#210863] Written by: kinetix [16/02/2014, 14:16]
Quote by ruff23

this is no game of thrones on the sea, its a weak british knockoff trying to be edgy.

/rant over

sorry piss on your bonfire, but...

black sails is an american television drama series created by jon steinberg and robert levine for
starz...

src:black sails wiki entry
[#210865] Written by: BoonesFerry [16/02/2014, 15:36]

network: starz (usa)
created by robert levine and jonathan e. steinberg
this information is located our show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/962/black-sails/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.

[#210872] Written by: ruff23 [16/02/2014, 23:03]
Quote by kinetix
Quote by ruff23

/rant over

sorry piss on your bonfire, but...

black sails is an american television drama series created by jon steinberg and robert levine for
starz...

src:black sails wiki entry

i apologise to the british folks
[#210876] Written by: Movie Critic [17/02/2014, 01:35]
most of the british productions are top of the line, even failing shows like outcasts if you compare them to
us shows like helix that somehow still have a following.
(yes i just had to rant about helix again, what a disappointment, bring on continuum )

anyway thanks for the warning, i will be giving this pirate show a miss
[#210991] Written by: TraumaHound [20/02/2014, 02:59]
oh, man, outcasts was great and sadly cancelled just as we'd gotten a glimpse at the native life on
the planet. same with the fades, which was leading up to a great baddie-reveal. and eternal
law
ended with the doomsday clock counting down but we never get to see what it was counting down
to!

anyhoo, back to black sails, it's like an adult version of a hercules/xena/jack of all trades/cleopatra
2525 -caliber show. the characters seem a bit more caricature than anything else and the dialog definitely
reverts to swear-word-fill-ins more often than not...and, yeah, the nudity (which i'm not complaining
about)...but, still, it's a pirate show on tv set in a sunny, beach-y area (filmed in south africa's cape
town), and does give us some violent adventurous intrigue.

at least it doesn't have feckin' brooding vampires or angsty-teenagers.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]