TV Packs only

Star-Crossed S01E01 REPACK HDTV x264-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#210962] Written by: ReLoop [19/02/2014, 08:05]
@boonesferry -- tv series that starts to get good and are remotely watchable tends to be cancelled. after
so many cancelled tv shows my hope maker is broken.
"retardedly american-stupid as though that is a known thing." it is not a word that have caught up yet.
give it time. if somebody would use my country's name instead i wouldn't move a finger or give it a
second thought. i do not think it is offensive at all.

over-sensitivity is a trend that is worryingly getting popular. such as making a controversy about a
restaurant if the salt and pepper stands too far apart as to suggest something racist.

i'm not implying anything. merely a friendly reminder that common sense and a healthy groomed average
thick skin is something everyone should strive to acquire. not taking everything personally is also healthy,
mentally. having a sense of humor doesn't hurt either.

now that i think about it, looking up at the written text. i think you saying it was slightly offensive is
slightly offensive to me. talking about it even more might make me even more offended.
let me know when you get the obtuse satire joke.
[#210970] Written by: BoonesFerry [19/02/2014, 17:26]

@reloop -- thanks for your reply, i enjoyed reading it.
"it is not a word that have caught up yet. give it time." lol
sorry that my commentary has slightly offended you.
cheers.

[#211166] Written by: wolvie38 [25/02/2014, 18:16]
background is good, the teen drama not so much. i'll let it coast a couple eps and see how it
settles... if they space the 90210 it could be good... if the 90210 stays, i wont.
[#211238] Written by: OmniscientlyMe [27/02/2014, 00:36]
i'm determined to dub this sort of "sci-fi" where the sci-fi bits are used as a prop or background
as "faux sci-fi"
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]