TV Packs only

The Walking Dead S04E11 HDTV x264-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#211120] Written by: cubbi [24/02/2014, 17:04]
is it my imagination or does this second half of the season lack a little inspiration.
[#211126] Written by: TraumaHound [24/02/2014, 22:13]

it's your imagination.

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
we've seen the entire prison community unraveled, scattered, and, in most cases, killed. i
like that we're getting separate story lines as each splinter-group finds their way to "terminus",
where all will be welcomed into its safe community where i'm sure we'll be given the further seeds
of the next overall plot line (aside from getting eugene to washington.)

[#211129] Written by: Xeno360 [25/02/2014, 00:50]
i feel like it has the same momentum and inspiration that it has always had.. it's just moving a bit slow like
it always has. i think viewers are starting to get tired of the slow pace of the show and they just want lots
more to happen in 1 episode. i love the way the show has been rolling out though, nice and slow with a bit
of action.. it allows for character development and adds nice drama and depth.

in my honest opinion.. i feel like this show is one of those that would be best viewed after the whole
season has aired and then watched back to back.. as that is what i did with the first and second season...
after i started watching it weekly, it feels very sluggish. but i still love the series and hope it continues for
a long time to come.

-eddy

ps: thank you eztv for the upload and making it ez to get our walking dead fix .
[#211144] Written by: aroyals [25/02/2014, 06:14]
the first half eps 6 and 7 were a bit slow building up to an epic ep 8
now we
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
are being introduced to some new chars
so it's building up to more. this
show has a tendancy to do that.
imo the 1st half of se2 (aside from 203) was a let down the rest has been great
[#211179] Written by: idigdeep [25/02/2014, 22:46]
good one ty
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]