How I Met Your Mother S09E23-E24 HDTV x264-EXCELLENCE

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#212426] Written by: cristal0 [01/04/2014, 17:19]

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
we have waited 9 years to meet the mother and they killed her...

======================================================
spoiler tags added to post by moderator (boonesferry) april 01, 2014.
in the future, when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:
[spoiler] replace this text with your spoiler message. [/spoiler]
website/forum rules: http://eztv.it/forum/6527/web-site-forum-rules/

cc'd member inbox.

[#212428] Written by: badesh [01/04/2014, 17:55]

~spoileers~

i endured the abnominal final season just to see 5 to 10 minutes screen time of the mother. so she
was just another girl ted met, despite the bond they shared. way too less screen time to care about
her, way too less to comprehend how the kids reacted - (it's been 6 years, just go for your old
love!!!)

the mayority of the episode should have put in a few episodes ago. but there was just nonsense
backthen that nobody will remember. instead they crammed it in one final, totally unsatisfiying
episode.

it has been a journey, and i wish it would have ended differently. not because i wished for a more
fairytale ending, i just loved to have a more elaborated story than this. yeah, im fine with how it
ended. but how they presented it, crammed in one double episode, wasting the whole 9th season -
wasjust cheap. they totally went for the wow-factor despide the pace of the past 200 episodes.

i wish they are shunned for this by the community for eternity. and i think they deserve the
shitstorm.

spoiler tags added to post by moderator (boonesferry) april 01, 2014.
in the future, when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:

cc'd member inbox.

[#212434] Written by: Bensen [01/04/2014, 20:03]
a whole fucking season dedicated to the wedding just to have them divorce 20 minutes into
the finale. awesome!

why didn't they show stuff like the kid's birth or the peoples reaction to the bad news or the funeral
instead this pointless wedding.
[#212436] Written by: BoonesFerry [01/04/2014, 21:49]

w a r n i n g !

the next person to post spoilers without using spoiler tags can expect to be banned.

[#212456] Written by: Lord_Dfg [02/04/2014, 05:47]
everyone got epically trolled. hahahah
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]