Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#212832] Written by: idigdeep [14/04/2014, 07:32]
100%
[#212846] Written by: jdarias [14/04/2014, 20:41]
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
[#212943] Written by: connor1970 [18/04/2014, 09:39]
just be careful with this file as it has a tracker attached that allowed the torrent to be tracked to
my i.p.
[#212948] Written by: BoonesFerry [18/04/2014, 17:03]

Quote by connor1970
just be careful with this file
as it has a tracker attached
that allowed the torrent to be tracked to my i.p.

wrong! there is nothing unique about this torrent. it doesn't have a *tracker* attached to it, per
se. a bittorrent tracker is a server that assists in the communication between peers using the
bittorrent protocol. your ip addresses is always visible to everyone in a public torrent swarm. this
is nothing new. singling out one of our torrents as being unique, having some kind of special
tracker, and warning other users that this torrent in paticular is something to be worried about, is
ill-informed. if you are concerned with hiding your identity then do some googling, learn how
torrents work, learn how you can portect yourself. find out what your isp's max number of
warnings is and stay under it. consider using a vpn. there are thousands of blog article and
thousands of pages of information on how to protect/hide your ip and your identity. here is an
article about vpn services form the good folks at torrentfreak.com
https://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2014-edition-140315/

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]