Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#213781] Written by: Magicman2051 [14/05/2014, 10:38]
calculating response. . .

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
i haven't heard anything specific about a retool, as in dropping characters or picking up others, so
i assume they're just setting us up for a great arc at the start of the next season...
[#213787] Written by: JeanLucPicard [14/05/2014, 14:39]
judging by the way things turned out, the real fight is just about to begin ...

great show, great season finale ...

a/v 9/9
[#213817] Written by: gdmr [15/05/2014, 07:40]
i have to say, beside a few logic holes here and then, the writers do a real good job.
that season finale was almost genius.

in case they drop that series this could be a real good (even not a happy) end without beeing a
cliffhanger
but its a cliffhanger in case series goes on )

i mean it really makes me looking forward for the next season but it would let me satisfied if
theres no other season so ... serisously genius

also it finally shifted from that weekly we save someone policelike recurring event tv show (every
week the same shit) into the big long story, like a very loong movie. i massivly prefer tv shows
like this even over a movie (they seem very short if youre used to shows like this )

and thanks to eztv guys enabling me to whatch this show here in europe.
i heard that our tv just started with season one - after hering the syncronisation i just wanted to
run away - i doubt its gonna be a success here because the dialogs are badly translated and the
voices dont even remotly matches the characters.

[#213821] Written by: Zirdante [15/05/2014, 09:23]
you should check out a game called watch dogs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulfeucai5xm

its coming out in a few weeks, and many have called it "person of interest: the game", it has many
similarities; hacking personal info etc.
[#213901] Written by: sinclap2 [17/05/2014, 20:03]
Quote by zirdante
you should check out a game called watch dogs https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ulfeucai5xm

its coming out in a few weeks, and many have called it "person of interest: the game", it has many
similarities; hacking personal info etc.

well, that looks interesting...i will probably be investing a few shekels on that piece of software :d
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]