TV Packs only

Believe S01E12 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#214848] Written by: ockraz [17/06/2014, 08:09]
am i the only one who totally thought 'dark phoenix' when dani did that fire thing?
[#214992] Written by: Herolegend [22/06/2014, 10:03]
what the hell this show got cancelled for a second season?? sad t-t what the hell with that ending.
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
thought she was supposed to save the world or something? what a boring ending

so frustrating nbc why only 1 season wtf? it was good even a million users is enough to keep it on
air and it had what 2.87 million viewers, so what it all comes down to is nbc think its not making
them enough so they axe it, if it doesn't reach anything above 4million or something they axe them
after some thought.

that is so fucking ridiculous, in the end its all about money money = really is the route of all evil.
now imagine this after 3 seasons those ratings would of gone up to 5-7million because the show has
potential. and the cast are young it can easily have gone for 5 years minimum.

wake up nbc you missed out on future money, now your going to replace it with crap thats going to
earn you less than 2 million viewers.

imagine this 2.87million viewers angry near 3 million angry people cause you axe'd their fav show.
think about other people for a change instead of your greedy selves.

Quote by ockraz
am i the only one who totally thought 'dark phoenix' when dani did that fire
thing?

sorry m8 i never thought that because i was so sucked into the storyline only now i realize what you
see lol
[#215430] Written by: gerard [07/07/2014, 19:29]
i gather there is a 13th episode, available via video on demand on tv-new zealand.

hopefully some nice person will be a web rip soon.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]