TV Packs only

Bojack Horseman S01E01 720p WEBRip x264-W4F

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#216997] Written by: clumaster [27/08/2014, 13:49]
anyone know if they are gonna post smaller versions?
[#216999] Written by: BoonesFerry [27/08/2014, 15:45]

Quote by clumaster
anyone know if they are gonna post smaller versions?

who are "they"?

if you mean eztv...
eztv only torrents scene releases.
so far, the scene has only released bojack horseman in 720.
if the scene later releases the sd (standard definition) versions then eztv will torrent
them. eztv does not know what the scene is, or is not, going to do before they do it.

eztv does not cap (record) tv shows and has no control over what shows or what episodes are
chosen by the scene, or the container (file format), the video resolution (sd or 720p), or the
season/episode numbering scheme, etc.. these are all functions of the scene. eztv is a torrent
distribution group only. eztv has no contact with "the scene". if the scene does not cap and
release it, then there is nothing for us to torrent.

however...
it is fairly common for a non-scene independent person or group to download the scene's 720,
re-encode the video to a smaller file size and post their own torrents to sites like thepiratebay.

[#216998] Written by: R0nin [27/08/2014, 21:20]
i'm afraid...

afraid i have to give this a try!

but yeah, that's a pretty big file for low-rez animation. you could always try searching on pirate
bay or something. (be sure you only download from "trusted" uploaders, if you do.)

[#217020] Written by: YezzMann [28/08/2014, 02:24]
Quote by mamamitzvah
bs'd
there are several episodes already posted on eztv. it is always better to download from eztv because
you
know it is safe. be very careful on pb. thank you, eztv

seriously, this bs again?

if torrenting from a site like the pirate bay is unsafe for you, you don't know what you are doing. as if
every pack that comes from a site like that is filled with mallware, virusses, etc... it's such a dumb thing to
say, you sound like a politician who crusades against the internet who never used it himself. i've been
downloading for years from tpb and other "unsafe" sites, terrabites of pure goodness, and never had a
single problem.

true, if you are a complete moron, the pirate bay is not safe for you. but if that is the case, maybe, just
maybe, you shouldn't be on the internet at all...
[#217010] Written by: YezzMann [28/08/2014, 03:56]
the full first season of 12 episodes of this show is on pirate bay, however, also in 720p. i have to agree
that this is a bit much, but there's always re-encoding it yourself. there's lot's of easy to use software for
that going around.
[#217012] Written by: BoonesFerry [28/08/2014, 04:21]

there is now a non-scene 'season 1' pack (single torrent) on thepiratebay.
the uploader re-encoded to .avi, most of the eps are around 200 mb each.

p.s. i think our torrent team will post the remaining episodes, 6-12, sometime within 24hrs.

[#217013] Written by: Mamamitzvah [28/08/2014, 04:27]
bs'd
there are several episodes already posted on eztv. it is always better to download from eztv because you
know it is safe. be very careful on pb. thank you, eztv
[#217037] Written by: BoonesFerry [28/08/2014, 20:22]

Quote by mamamitzvah
... download from eztv because you know it is safe.

true or false? ....... true!

Quote by mamamitzvah
be very careful on pb

good advice? ....... yes!

simma down yezzmann.

no need to be bashing another member for making these two comments.

not everybody who drives a car knows how to rebuild an engine or how to change a tire. i would
not call them complete morons. i also use tpb, have for many years, and have never had a
problem. however, not everyone who uses the internet has the time or desire to learn how to
safely navigate sites like tpb which are rife with spam, deceptive ads, deceptive links, popups,
fake files, hoaxes, spyware, etc.. avoiding these problems may come easy, intuitively, for you or i,
but that is not the case for everyone. eztv.it is perfect for a lot of people. we have thousands of
members who will not download from anyone but eztv.it. roll your eyes and think what you will
but please do not refer to other eztv members as morons for recommending and using eztv.it

[#217039] Written by: fairyalex [28/08/2014, 20:46]
so..... is the show any good?

thanks!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]