TV Packs only

Show Information Pages - What would you like to see

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#485512] Written by: 0z0n3 [09/12/2016, 01:15]
The biggest flaw in the Show information Page is that the DataBase is badly implemented - we need to have each section
header clickable in order to index each section accordingly in a way we would be able to view it and make sense of it!

At the moment there is too much information which is just randomly accumulated into one giant mess.
Thus:
Ability to index by each section Header is your Main Priority for the Show Information DataBase
[#485513] Written by: 0z0n3 [09/12/2016, 01:16]
The biggest flaw in the Show information Page is that the DataBase is badly implemented - we need to have each section
header clickable in order to index each section accordingly in a way we would be able to view it and make sense of it!

At the moment there is too much information which is just randomly accumulated into one giant mess.
Thus:
Ability to index by each section Header is your Main Priority for the Show Information DataBase
[#485514] Written by: 0z0n3 [09/12/2016, 01:17]

Thus:
[#485524] Written by: filter90 [10/12/2016, 14:26]
Notorious is a great new show would be nice if you added it to show list thank you guys for a great site but it feels like
you are slaking of but anyway its a great site
[#485538] Written by: TheReaper GT [13/12/2016, 08:34]
I'd like to be able to comment on the episodes page using my eztv account. I don't have (or the intention to have) a
facebook account.
[#485590] Written by: dboorne83 [30/12/2016, 20:38]
I would like to be able to select multiple shows before clicking "set show as watched" under my show list. Clicking each
individual show and waiting for the page to reload will take forever and I'd like to be able to access the most recent episodes
of the shows on my list without scrolling all the way through them. Thanks for such an awesome website!
[#485595] Written by: roxx13 [01/01/2017, 15:35]
why am I constantly redirected to other pages? why does it tell me that it is trying to access my
password information.....why is there no X to disengage from that awful scan you try to get us to
click on? I just want to know.....this site was fabulous...now it is a landmine.
[#485609] Written by: Piude [07/01/2017, 04:52]
Hi, there's shows missing from your show list. I noticed that aftermath and american housewife doesn't appear yet in
your show list. Thanks!
[#485622] Written by: Shahaan1 [10/01/2017, 10:30]
you should add a preview feature that only shows certain parts of the show like you can make it that it shows like time 5 min
to 6 min it will require them to streem it compared to they wifi speed or u can make a completely new site for previewing
things that they download form here

and also if you read this thx so much for making this site as awsome as it is i hope u some day get awords for making this
site

Regards,Shahaan
[#485634] Written by: Snoopal [14/01/2017, 05:50]
From time to time during my search for my various flavours... I happen across missing episodes in
the episode list of popular shows. I used to try tracking the missing episodes via Pirate Bay bur
seeing Kickass Torrents has now been trashed and Me being here in Australia the Pirate Bay has been
local ISP blocked. I wouldn't mind a suggestion to direct me to my usual content. I use a reasonable
VPN and normally down load shows then buy a show when it come available in the shops but the show
has to conclude properly else I delete what I have and whoever made it can take a hike. Any help
with my request will be muchly appreciated thank you.
Snoopster
[#485645] Written by: caramasta [17/01/2017, 15:57]
Give option to categorised according to genre ext ext.
[#485734] Written by: raddix [23/02/2017, 02:25]
hi,
some show don't have the link ADD TO MY SHOW LIST thus i have to miss some shows at times when they are not on my list
[#485776] Written by: garypoole [01/03/2017, 07:32]
Hi can anyone tell me why episode 4 of current season of Black sails is missing ?
[#485820] Written by: me1308 [20/03/2017, 02:01]
Small bug to report.

Time After Time torrents aren't appearing on the show page. I can find them when I do a search for Time After Time,
however.

I have noticed that the torrent files have "US" (Time After Time US) rather than just Time After Time for the name. Looks
like either an indexing issue or a series ID issue to me - just a guess.

Thanks in advance for fixing the bug!

me1308
[#485837] Written by: edwinjamesjohn [27/03/2017, 07:41]
Hi ,firstly would like to congratulate you on a great site ,use it a lot.
Have read your VPN warning ,tried but discovered it was full of Viruses and other distasteful bugs so
couldn't download it. Any suggestions how to get around this ?. Edwin
[email protected]
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]