TV Packs only

Show Information Pages - What would you like to see

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#219784] Written by: Northernstar1012 [01/12/2014, 20:39]
thanks for all the great suggestions so far. keep 'em coming. we do check the thread regularly but don't always have the
time to reply to every idea.
[#219811] Written by: Yoplaia [03/12/2014, 08:59]
show information page:

- other shows by this writer/creative producer
- youtube trailer video on the page (not just a link)

home page (sry, i know you don't want this but i can't help myself):
- checkbox to turn off/on mvgroups torrents showing up in the feed
[#219822] Written by: worf359 [03/12/2014, 18:52]
hi, thanks for the great work.

i'd like to see the list of torrents/episodes on the show information page in the same way "my page"
works - be able to hide the episodes i've seen, or toggle them all back again.

thanks

[#219828] Written by: spojax [04/12/2014, 09:45]
thanks for all you (eztv) do to bring us all a place (website) to find good media without commercials.
i have no complaints or feedback about information page.
[#219834] Written by: kara_arlene [04/12/2014, 18:14]
as written before, thank you to all for your hard work.

and now back on topic... .

the show information page is wonderful, for me, as it is. i enjoy having the cast list, and
especially appreciate the section that shows the schedule for the year (and especially the
adjustments that come after having shows shifted).
[#219835] Written by: NicNac [04/12/2014, 19:08]
i'd like the season list to be collapsible/expandable. perhaps leave the current season expanded and the rest collapsed?

maybe add a censorship classification? (is it kid safe or not... ) - admittedly this may be a little tricky with different countries censorship rules...

i note that some of the shows have the date of cancellation, some don't... please keep that in if possible {edit - just noticed that the ones that don't, mostly have an explanation and date of cancellation further down the page... }
maybe add in total seasons/episodes aired to the cancelled shows? (yes i know it should be obvious from the links available, but hey we're lazy when it comes to scrolling down )

do you guys have a notification of shows that have no active links? i noticed that "a-jubilee-tribute-to-the-queen-by-the-prince-of-wales" has no download links, but still shows up in the show listing.

otherwise, (and despite the above) i love the site, and thank you so much for all the hard work that goes into it!

[#219873] Written by: Nerdfury [07/12/2014, 02:55]
i'm afraid to offer feedback at all, given the harsh reactions from the admin.
[#219878] Written by: sgtjasonshrout [07/12/2014, 12:58]
novaking,

this site has been great for a long time. thanks for all of the work!

in the show list, it'd be great to have a 0-1&a-z line at the top so we can click on the title range
really quick.

thanks for keeping the site clean in more ways than one.
[#219879] Written by: sgtjasonshrout [07/12/2014, 13:02]
nerdfury,

all you have to do is read & comprehend the post, then write an educated reply that can be
understood by others. don't forget to check your spelling and grammar before submitting.
[#219895] Written by: JoPedro [08/12/2014, 05:10]
thanks, guys! i couldn't live without you! and keep up the good work!
[#219906] Written by: evilstomper [08/12/2014, 12:12]
so the show information page:
to be honest i like the way it is. you have just enough information to help me make a decision on
whether i am going to watch a show or not.

simply is sometimes the best.

keep up the great work

[#219916] Written by: kerubi [08/12/2014, 21:09]
there is no show information page. when by mistake i click on it i have no information whatsoever, except at
best a small paragraph of description which is neither here or there, literally. the episodes are all one week old ad
eternam, and the fact that everyone is confused is because it does not exist.
so nothing to change, since again, it does not exist, it's a chimera.
so create one: have a proper critical review of the show, present the actors, directors, and show links to those who
want to follow them more closely. state info about their current projects if they have any.where does the series
stand in nielsen, dvr and streaming, download and other measures of audience. links to fandom sites.some of
the episode or series promos. if there is any free merchandising offered by the productions, let us know.you can
have contests for those, is another way to go.there is a lot of amateur artwork done by fans, offer to post them in
these pages.

[#219917] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [08/12/2014, 21:45]
Quote by kerubi
there is no show information page. when by mistake i click on it i have no information whatsoever,
except
at
best a small paragraph of description which is neither here or there, literally. the episodes are all one week old ad
eternam, and the fact that everyone is confused is because it does not exist.
so nothing to change, since again, it does not exist, it's a chimera.
so create one: have a proper critical review of the show, present the actors, directors, and show links to those who
want to follow them more closely. state info about their current projects if they have any.where does the series
stand in nielsen, dvr and streaming, download and other measures of audience. links to fandom sites.some of
the episode or series promos. if there is any free merchandising offered by the productions, let us know.you can
have contests for those, is another way to go.there is a lot of amateur artwork done by fans, offer to post them in
these pages.

i'm confused?

https://eztv.it/shows/1111/scorpion/

this is an example of a show information page.

if you are talking about lack of content, that is a different thing, and you should word it as such.
[#219932] Written by: [12/12/2014, 04:30]
ok. at the risk of being shouted at for not reading the original question novaking, i would like to
suggest that the principle information as it appears on the show information page act as a roll over
on your home page, or indeed your new listings page (whatever you call it).

in essence this would emulate what pogdesign uk do for their calendar. its quick, useful, and
informative. segue from your original question i know, but i trust useful in that it extends your
show information page to other parts of your site. just a thought.

cheers
s
[#219958] Written by: BENthesoundman [16/12/2014, 07:56]
while ezvt is great for following the shows i already watch sometimes i find it hard to find new shows. could we highlight
s01 shows or any shows with pilot in the title?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]