TV Packs only

Person of Interest S04E12 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#220552] Written by: firasl [16/01/2015, 17:21]
This is my favourite show, still; thing is, the show (idea/theme) was about saving people, mostly, a single person/case per
episode, and even when Harold was kidnapped, or Shaw
[#220553] Written by: BoonesFerry [16/01/2015, 22:28]

Well said.
My Mum watches this show too and
she said she doesn't like it anymore,
says it's not the same as it used to be,
and she misses the original theme.

[#220608] Written by: pelrun [20/01/2015, 08:11]
There's five billion cop shows. I'm sorry if some people only liked PoI for that aspect, but they've got plenty of other options.
There are zero other options for those of us who are in it for the brilliant SF.
[#220613] Written by: firasl [20/01/2015, 17:08]
Oh Pelrun, I guess, for my generation, MacGyver, A Team, "The Equalizer", even ALF, were what you would call "the brilliant
SF"; so when I compare the effort they used to put in each and every episode, to create a weekly movie -just like Person of
Interest used to be, does not compare to stretching a single case/story over many episodes!
But again, everyone is doing that now, take Grimm for example, they applied this same method after two seasons and this is
the opposite of creativity my friend, this is just more episodes/air time of less progress (story, characters, etc), and by doing
so, they would generate more money of course! I'd call it smart business.
(p.s. the acting is still, one of a kind)
[#220621] Written by: gdmr [21/01/2015, 17:29]
Lol i thought the Opposite

The Daily saving routine was a bit of a waste for that story and their actors,
it even drew to much questions leading to plotholes and that anoying hey he hacks in 5 minutes the
hole security system thingy...

Its going now into a very interresting direction, and i really like the shift from selfless saviors
drawn into soldiers and assets of a war of artificial gods.

and hey if someone thind this footage in 1000 years from now they may think its a documentary ))
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]