TV Packs only

Allegiance S01E01 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#220900] Written by: wynn [06/02/2015, 00:42]
"Allegiance centers on a young female FBI agent who, after a series of devastating, high-tech attacks on the government,
pursues the smartest and deadliest domestic terrorist in American history: her own mother. (Source: Deadline)"

Sounds horrible :/
[#220903] Written by: S2Torrents [06/02/2015, 02:43]
"A rookie CIA analyst doesn't know that members of his family are part of a Russian sleeper cell." -IMDb

There may well be a female FBI agent too, but from the trailer, it looks like they went with a male
lead. It's also the entire rest of his family that are sleepers. Not sure if it's the same show or
not really. It sounds a little different to the one you're posting. I looked up your quote, and it
was from 2013. Perhaps female leads didn't test well, and they changed it.
[#220906] Written by: wynn [06/02/2015, 06:20]
Quote by S2Torrents
"A rookie CIA analyst doesn't know that members of his family are part of a Russian sleeper cell." -IMDb

There may well be a female FBI agent too, but from the trailer, it looks like they went with a male
lead. It's also the entire rest of his family that are sleepers. Not sure if it's the same show or
not really. It sounds a little different to the one you're posting. I looked up your quote, and it
was from 2013. Perhaps female leads didn't test well, and they changed it.

No idea tbh. I just went with what was written about it on tvrage (http://www.tvrage.com/allegiance ).

But aye, the ep. 1 info describes a male lead as well, so I think you're absolutely right: "A CIA rookie gets his first case and
unknowingly investigates his parents, who are part of a Russian sleeper cell."
[#220907] Written by: cabby-44 [06/02/2015, 07:00]
this may help >>

Allegiance Season 1 Episode 1:"Pilot"
Runtime: 60minutes
Overview:
Rookie CIA analyst Alex O
[#220923] Written by: pixelslut [07/02/2015, 14:53]
Uggh... this does sound horrid. Is The Americans doing so well that NBC though it would be good to steal the core premise and
then turn it into something infinitely less interesting and likely much more "light hearted"???

[#220937] Written by: STDog [08/02/2015, 15:07]
Not really based on The Americans at all.

The Israeli series it is based on is not based on the real life spies of the 80s that The Americans
is based on.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]