eztvx.to | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

The Colbert Report 2009 12 02 (PDTV-FQM)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#124436] Written by: zaghloul [06/12/2009, 15:57]
why even bother posting it so late? this site is going downhill fast!
[#124439] Written by: NovaKing (Administrator) [06/12/2009, 16:07]
these are vtv backlogs since our server overload issue... it's a shame we are going downhill so fast
with the increase of users to our website.
[#124443] Written by: Worpe [06/12/2009, 16:24]
well you might try sarcasm but if new users are trying sites and see this kind of thing they
probably move on to try some other sites, not that you won't have a net increase, but you will lose
people that you could have snared.

however i would not call this 'going downhill', it's just the effect of the silly mininova closedown
and ensuing load, and just a glitch or two.. one hopes.

even the big boys have such glitches, from at&t and verizon to nasa and the cia, from intel to amd,
from nvidia to ati, they all had times that one cried 'now really, can't they get their act together?'

from ms to apple to sun to ibm, man, when you think about it everybody sucks

[#124448] Written by: RAWalker [06/12/2009, 16:47]
i'm just happy they're up, being out of the us i would have never seen them anyway, so better late
than never! thanks eztv!
[#124468] Written by: johntherevelator [06/12/2009, 23:02]
Quote by rawalker
i'm just happy they're up, being out of the us i would have never seen them anyway,
so better late
than never! thanks eztv!

well said! thanks eztv! i live outside the us as well and would never have seen it too.

keep 'em coming! better late than never...
[#124475] Written by: yeni [07/12/2009, 00:22]
its absolutely not a case of better "late" than "never". late and never make no difference in this case
because it is a news show and watching it a few days late is very gay. also the fact that there are
hundreds of other torrent sites where you can download it makes "late" and "never" absolutely the
same. i must agree, this site is becoming way too slow, and irregular, and thus stopped being my
primary source for torrents. real shame, but thankfully there are plenty of other good sites out there.
[#124521] Written by: johntherevelator [07/12/2009, 15:32]
it's not a news show. it makes no difference to watch the day it airs or a few days later.

the site is free, there are no ads, and they're only having temporary problems. they're doing you a
favour, don't be an ass.
[#124534] Written by: yeni [08/12/2009, 00:05]
Quote by zaghloul
actually if you waited for it to be posted here to download it then you are the
fucking moron. lol.

rofl
[#124535] Written by: yeni [08/12/2009, 00:10]
Quote by johntherevelator
it's not a news show. it makes no difference to watch the day it airs or a
few days later.

the site is free, there are no ads, and they're only having temporary problems. they're doing you a
favour, don't be an ass.

its most definitely a news show, i don't even understand how you can begin to argue that it isn't.
i understand the site is free, but so are all the other torrent sites. i can live with the site
being ad supported, so long as it updates on time and doesn't have temporary problems every other day.
[#124537] Written by: johntherevelator [08/12/2009, 00:46]
Quote by yeni

its most definitely a news show, i don't even understand how you can begin to argue that it isn't.
i understand the site is free, but so are all the other torrent sites. i can live with the site
being ad supported, so long as it updates on time and doesn't have temporary problems every other
day.

if you don't like it, then just leave it. you don't need permission, and you don't need to come here
and piss everyone off. people like you are the reason they had closed the threads recently.

ps: it's a topical comedy show that makes fun of politics, the media and the rest that's in the
news. it's not the news.
[#124554] Written by: tzar [08/12/2009, 03:42]
Quote by yeni
Quote by zaghloul
actually if you waited for it to be posted here to download it then you
are the
fucking moron. lol.

rofl

lame, both of you.
[#124562] Written by: yeni [08/12/2009, 04:44]
Quote by tzar

lame, both of you.