Caprica S01E06 Know Thy Enemy HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#129555] Written by: Veurtio [06/03/2010, 05:55]
hi people

does soemeone know where i could find subtitles for this episode ? ( en / fr / whatever )
tvsubtitles.net and google doesn\'t help me ^^

regards

veurt
[#129556] Written by: Dramat [06/03/2010, 06:01]
this episode was just released so i think if you'll give it some time, someone will make a subbs for
this episode.
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
for me this episode was good, accept i've hoped to see tamara adama, but there was none
:/

thx 4 the upload!
[#129557] Written by: zenibuka [06/03/2010, 06:06]
uh! someone as greedy as i am! i'm tempted to watch this without subs, i'm really addic7ed to this
show, but i guess it'll be available in a few hours.
can't thank enough all the teams for bringing us such good quality subs and that fast...
[#129558] Written by: akbar [06/03/2010, 06:06]
Quote by veurtio
hi people

does soemeone know where i could find subtitles for this episode ? ( en / fr / whatever )
tvsubtitles.net and google doesn't help me ^^

regards

veurt

http://eztv.it/news/65/for-subtitles-addic7edcom/

this link is on the top of the eztv.it main fucking page

fucking lazy pricks can't see past there own fracking nose and what they want

"gimme gimme gimme!!!"

ungrateful blindfucks
[#129561] Written by: zenibuka [06/03/2010, 06:17]
hi folks! subs have just been issued by addic7ed here :
http://www.addic7ed.com/serie/caprica/1/6/know_thy_enemy

enjoy everybody!

ps: no need for such a mouthful of anger akbar, not everyone's a tv geek (i for myself am one and
proud of it) so if they're new in the forum they won't necessarally know where to look...
peace bro
[#129563] Written by: Dramat [06/03/2010, 06:21]
Quote by akbar

http://eztv.it/news/65/for-subtitles-addic7edcom/

this link is on the top of the eztv.it main fucking page

fucking lazy pricks can't see past there own fracking nose and what they want

"gimme gimme gimme!!!"

ungrateful blindfucks

do you really have to offend others? he asked politely and you acted like a spoiled infant whom have
bad example at home. from where you get those manners? from a trash camp???
if you do not have a respect for others do not expect others to have a respect for you.
[#129565] Written by: akbar [06/03/2010, 06:38]
Quote by dramat

do you really have to offend others? he asked politely and you acted like a spoiled infant whom have
bad example at home. from where you get those manners? from a trash camp???
if you do not have a respect for others do not expect others to have a respect for you.

this from a douche who posted an untagged spoiler hpurs after an episode aired?
[#129567] Written by: Dramat [06/03/2010, 06:47]
Quote by akbar

1. you do not have to highlight part of my comment which was a spoiler - that's the beauty of eztv site.
2. did you understood what i've wrote? i doubt it, because you have same, poor attitude.

take a lesson of good maners - you find it very helpfull when you'll grow up.
[#129568] Written by: akbar [06/03/2010, 06:57]
Quote by dramat
Quote by akbar

1. you do not have to highlight part of my comment which was a spoiler - that's the beauty of eztv site.
2. did you understood what i've wrote? i doubt it, because you have same, poor attitude.

take a lesson of good maners - you find it very helpfull when you'll grow up.

wow, so you arent even gunna admit that your post was edited and the spoiler tags were added later,

because i saw your original "untagged" spoiler as did many others, don't play the innocent dumbfuck
with me

why don't you go crawl back into your mommy's bed and leave your fucking manners in your brother's
ass where they belong
[#129573] Written by: zenibuka [06/03/2010, 07:20]
damn akbar! you really got to be such a jerk, i don't understand huys like you who spend their time
in meaningless arguments and insulting everyone around. do us a favor, get a life and spoil your
time doing something more useful. if you're so eager to correct everything, why don't take this time
to correct subtitles errors, or anything useful?
now get the hell off this forum if you're already thinking about a smartass reply.
[#129574] Written by: Dramat [06/03/2010, 07:22]
Quote by akbar

wow, so you arent even gunna admit that your post was edited and the spoiler tags were added later,

because i saw your original "untagged" spoiler as did many others, don't play the innocent dumbfuck
with me

why don't you go crawl back into your mommy's bed and leave your fucking manners in your brother's
ass where they belong

first of all i did not knew that my post was edited - i saw in the past same 'spoiler alerts' and i
thought it was made automaticly - after i've added my post i saw it on site with 'spoiler alert' so
- as i said - i thought it was made automaticly.
secondly my "spoiler" is not about what is in the episode, but what isn't - i've mentioned one peson
name, and that's it.

and finally - compare my comments and yours - meaby than you'll understand. from very same begining
you calling people names, you're rude and disrespectful. i do not know what kind of complex you try
to cover up with your poor attitude, but it's just childish.
[#129620] Written by: akbar [06/03/2010, 17:02]
Quote by dramat

first of all i did not knew that my post was edited - i thought it was made automaticly.

and finally yours - meaby than but i just childish.

and do the robots come and dress you and wipe your ass every day?
[#129649] Written by: malbourne [07/03/2010, 13:22]
to dramat and all those who think other people care; why do you have to post spoilers at all? how
about you just enjoy the show and keep your comments to yourself. nobody wants to know what you
think about the show, everyone who downloads it already wants to see it and will watch it no matter
what you thought of it. if you're wanting to start a discussion, then discuss it with your fracking
mates.
also "veurtio" doesnt need you to stick up for him/her. if "veurtio" has a problem with someone's
reply, let "veurtio" tell that person what they can do.
[#129654] Written by: satanicslave [07/03/2010, 17:01]
cheers uploader..

and the rest of you will you shut up or the mods/admin will close this thanks/comment section down
like they did with the forums .......

and to the mods/admin please give these wineing little babys a ban and we all can have some proper
comments/thanks in here ...............

peace....ss
[#129777] Written by: malbourne [09/03/2010, 01:30]
Quote by satanicslave
cheers uploader..

and the rest of you will you shut up or the mods/admin will close this thanks/comment section down
like they did with the forums .......

and to the mods/admin please give these wineing little babys a ban and we all can have some proper
comments/thanks in here ...............

peace....ss

so what makes you any different? besides, babies should never drink wine.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]