TV Packs only

Lost Girl S01E01 HDTV XviD-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#141396] Written by: ceejay [13/09/2010, 21:58]
by the sound of it most of the comments are from people who haven't even watched it yet,but already
giving negative comments,why dont you watch it then come back and speak.
[#141401] Written by: YourMomma59 [14/09/2010, 00:55]
i liked it alot. then again, i loved moonlight for it's film noir approach. they made excellent choices with
the cast and this is a whole new avenue of characters/beings that i've not experienced before. i can't wait
to see next week's show. as far as production values go, it felt very forever knight to me. it seemed like
it was a canadian production. keep in mind, i find canadian products to often be more fulfilling than the
crap we put on tv (the us).

if you like sci-fi and are looking for something in a different mythical arc, it's well worth your time. both
the lead actress and her side kick have great screen presence. it looks like they have quite the territory
as far as stories and situations can go. i'm looking forward to the next episode. :d
[#141402] Written by: solitaire [14/09/2010, 01:03]
i quite liked this show...
if they keep it simple and not disappear up their collective orifices (i.e. lost!) then this might
be good for a renewal!

can't wait for episode 2
[#141412] Written by: cameltoe [14/09/2010, 09:24]
my avast antivirus reported a trojan in this!

win32:agent-oxu[trj]

tried downloading twice (from different sources), and both times it gave the warning around 1.3 -
1.8% complete. used utorrent. i'll be damned if i've ever seen a trojan buried in an avi file. first
time for everything, eh? please tell me this is a false positive.
[#141427] Written by: westsayid23 [14/09/2010, 18:23]
you must see dead set then. its more of a mini series than anything, but its still gold.
[#141431] Written by: darklordsmaster [14/09/2010, 18:52]
i thought it was rather good. it was sort of down to earth super natural fun with some action and a bit of
good humor. hopefully it keeps up like the first episode.
[#141470] Written by: jdarias [15/09/2010, 12:03]
Quote by cyberrunner
Quote by armando
the name kinda annoys me though.. you'd a thought that any tv
exec worth half a pile of
peanuts would have avoided using the word 'lost' in anything for a long time..

they could have changed it to ghost girl... or frost girl, host girl, post girl. even toast girl

the logo looks like you know what too! someone even asked me if it was a spinoff!
+1 toast girl!
[#141500] Written by: Movie Critic [16/09/2010, 07:23]
writing kind of lame, even for a first episode, dialog and the whole sidekick and "explaination" dialogs are
way too corny and forced. the concept of the show is not so original either for anyone who is familiar with
white-wolf's changeling:the lost(i presume thats the reason for the 'lost' in the lost girl) but its the first
time you see it on tv so ill give them that.

production value(special effects, camara and lightning) is good, didn't make me go wow though.

as far as acting though i cant really judge because i presume the actors are doing their best with the
horriably written dialogue and directing. same goes for outfits and costumes.

a matter of taste: the protagonist is beautiful but the way she tucks her hair and the earings gives her
looks kind of a bitchy charactiristic so in my opinion sidekick-girl(kensy was it?) is hotter than her.
also the boss guy and evil boss lady dress more like pimp and working girl rather than people with status.

overall it has potential but it could've been executed much better.
[#141518] Written by: c0ld [16/09/2010, 15:33]
this completely sucked. anyone who liked it is a huge faggot.
[#141698] Written by: link2link [19/09/2010, 21:38]
for a pilot, i thought it was a decent effort. you have a female heroine with a female sidekick who
creates her own footprint in the sand rather than following others. it will be interesting to see where the
next episode leads us!

[#141699] Written by: susanbeattie [19/09/2010, 21:47]
i enjoyed this, much better than the gates, its a little too housewives for me. i think it has so
potential. plus the main character is a babe.
[#141725] Written by: tachyonemitter [20/09/2010, 11:12]
>>> spoiler <<<

i didn't have high expectations regarding this show to begin-with, but since some of you guys liked
it i gave it a try
[#143233] Written by: BadLuckBlackCat [04/10/2010, 13:28]
okay i maybe putting this in the wrong place completely, and probably get banned or something...
i love the show, and all morning have been looking for the fourth episode, multiple tv listing sites
claim it aired last night, but it seems that no one has uploaded it anywhere. just wondering if
anyone knows if the episode even aired, and where it was uploaded if it at all. i don't have regular
tv so the computer is kinda my source for entertainment. once again sorry if this is in the wrong
place, or inappropriate.
[#143239] Written by: sCifI3001 [04/10/2010, 15:04]
Quote by badluckblackcat
okay i maybe putting this in the wrong place completely, and probably get
banned or something...
i love the show, and all morning have been looking for the fourth episode, multiple tv listing sites
claim it aired last night, but it seems that no one has uploaded it anywhere. just wondering if
anyone knows if the episode even aired, and where it was uploaded if it at all. i don't have regular
tv so the computer is kinda my source for entertainment. once again sorry if this is in the wrong
place, or inappropriate.

http://eztv.it/faq/
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]