Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#150028] Written by: wrecche [07/01/2011, 13:36]
Quote by em7
Quote by hipx
are people happy with the way episode 18 ended? happy enough for me to spend
another 9 hours watching?

the writers did a good job ending the show in a proper way, some parts were full of suspense... i
was satisfied with it even if it detaches itself from the bsg story line by a lot in terms of how
the final five skinjobs were created.

and i don't feel the anger i did after the sga/flash forward/defying gravity s#%$ ending. so good
sign.

yeah, rather than get to the party all exited and finding out there is no party, it's like getting
there and finding out there was a party, but it's been cancelled and being reassured everyone had a
great time.

i will cancer on syfy.

i actually really liked this fucken show..

[#150035] Written by: gadgetathome [07/01/2011, 15:12]
i've really loved watching this show. when i started watching e15 i realised i had missed a lot of action
and managed to find e14. it
[#150061] Written by: Athlonite [08/01/2011, 03:07]
there's still a huge gap left at the end of this and where bsg begins where's the cylon / human war that happens before
the cylons leave caprica or would that have become eps 19 20 21 22 if not axed by retards
[#150062] Written by: sCifI3001 [08/01/2011, 03:11]
Quote by athlonite
there's still a huge gap left at the end of this and where bsg begins where's the
cylon / human war that happens before
the cylons leave caprica or would that have become eps 19 20 21 22 if not axed by retards

dude, caprica is a drama, it would never have reached the war, even after 10 seasons

'part' of that will be covered by blood and chrome
[#150076] Written by: em7 [08/01/2011, 12:24]
Quote by athlonite
there's still a huge gap left at the end of this and where bsg begins where's the
cylon / human war that happens before

actually, no... caprica had missed the bsg plot line, which was the skinjobs were created on earth
and earth became a battle ground, leaving it a nuclear waste land for a long time, after that the
remaining people wiped out all their history, moved on to the twelve colonies an created a new
history based on ancient greek mythology, as well the skinjobs reset their memories and walked
amongst the people while leaving a remanence of the monotheist belief in the systems of the hybrids,
the old one that william adama was remembering when he was a young trooper saving some people from a
cylon lab, and the same one that continued to evolve the cylons into the skinjob models 1 to 8.

the fact that they left out the these parts means caprica wrote a different plot line for how cylons
came to be, in which there is no logic placement for the final five.

so no hole, just a different story.
[#150147] Written by: syfyblows [09/01/2011, 18:16]
dont forget about cyclons and humans making babies. maybe their could have been a re-awakening, or
remembering... there was always the question about how close cylons and humans were. anyways
revisiting the past would have made for some good plots imo. i only wish that bsg had explored the
ship of light. hopefully a better channel picks up where sci-fi left off.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]