Episodes S01E01 HDTV XviD-SYS

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#150246] Written by: Realzeon [10/01/2011, 11:02]
matt leblanc as matt leblanc

put me off already, oh and by the way, can't believe some people couldn't find information on the
show just cos its called 'episodes' !

some people just should never be let near the internet
[#150261] Written by: fluffybundles [10/01/2011, 16:21]
didn't like it at all. think i'll save my downloads for something else.
[#150263] Written by: heyitsbmf [10/01/2011, 16:56]
i'm fairly certain if you had half a brain you would search "episodes 2010 television
show"........and results would fly!

"waaaaahhhhh i'm lazy and when i search the single world 'episodes' i can't find anything about this
show!"

as far as searching for this show via bitorrent.....you're on eztv......how many results can there be?

seriously....use your brain.

i look forward to seeing this show....huge thanks to the uploader.

[#150266] Written by: itorrent [10/01/2011, 17:40]
Quote by highlander888
this is a really stupid name for a show.

let's make it really hard for our audience to find out about us. let's call it "episodes".
nevermind that it's a crappy search word!

yeah not sure if illegal downloading was high on their list of concerns when coming up with a name
for the show.
[#150268] Written by: Ex-ground [10/01/2011, 17:56]
there are some reviews out there from people who have seen the complete 7-episodes screener, and they
say that the show gets darker towards the later episodes. i don't see this being renewed for the 2nd
season.

sorry, 'joey.'

[#150309] Written by: Kangasaris [11/01/2011, 06:51]
first impression..the "comedy" seemed forced and strained, i also didn't like the whole brit vs usa
feel that this episode portayed. i'll give it a few more goes but i don't think this will be on my
list in the future
[#150316] Written by: Fakeor [11/01/2011, 09:06]
i did not find the fun scenes in this comedy. new shows are supposed to blow you away from the first
episode, otherwise they're most likely to end like me - not wanting to see another episode.

i'd rather watch joey in a friends-like comedy.
[#150423] Written by: ChichipioWilson [12/01/2011, 17:12]
it just wasn't that funny.

it wasn't terrible, either, but aren't new shows supposed to start with a bang! and then drop a
little in quality? if this was their bang! then i don't see much future for the show.

maybe leblanc's introduction would improve things, but, if that's the case, it'll only prove that it
was a dumb move not to use him from the very first moment. a lot of people won't be tuning in for
the next ep.
[#150682] Written by: BoonesFerry [17/01/2011, 01:45]
...and sometimes shows start out feeling a little off then get really good.
i enjoyed this first episode, some of us enjoy english humor.
i liked it enough that i look forward to the next episode.
[#150684] Written by: mr_crow [17/01/2011, 02:46]
all i can say is ** don't bother ** i have watched 2 of these episodes now and i did not laugh once.
what a waste of time. i cant believe this is given air time and awesome shows are cut short.
rated 7.3 out of 10 on imdb this has to be an error.

one review from imdb here.

i have never had the urge to review any movie or television show before, but i felt i needed to with
this one. i went into this show knowing nothing about it, a complete open mind. i did not know who
was in it, nor who directed it. all i can say is this is one of the worst programs i have ever
watched in my life. i cannot recall one movie or television show, no matter how bad it was, that i
did not continue to watch in its entirety just to see how it would end and what the writer or
director had in mind. i could not do that with this program, i was bored and uninterested from the
very start of the first episode. i found no humor, no reality and nothing interesting or captivating
enough to keep me watching. and this is coming from someone who has watched some of the worst movies
and television shows out there, yet still watched to the end. i never take any stock in critic's
reviews myself, so go ahead and watch this to form your own opinion. like i said, i have never
reviewed, or even had the urge to, any movie or program before. i figured there are enough people
with better opinions and more time than me to review this stuff. after starting this, i felt i
needed to say something. if you can make it past the first ten minutes and want to criticize me, you
are welcome. i for one could barely make it past two minutes.

[#153995] Written by: Imperor [24/02/2011, 21:17]
a lot of unfairly negative opinions on this show i feel! by now i have watched seven episodes and i
must say that i've gone from definitely not liking matt leblanc to definitely liking him! it's not
his fault that he's been type-casted into stupid roles in the past! here he gets the chance to prove
his real acting-skills and show another side of his whole persona.
i'm a big fan of he "brit-com" from whence these brits come and really like the play on varying
styles of tv...
this show combines the shallow "slapstick" humour of us shows with the more "intelligent" humour of
uk shows! after a few more "polarized" episodes it's now really getting into the "groove" and
combining the two into something like a more grown-up version of entourage with quite a bit of
californication and green wing thrown in!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]