TV Packs only

The Cape 2011 S01E08 HDTV XviD-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#153738] Written by: wot_106 [20/02/2011, 22:24]
yay! a day early. thanks capper and eztv!
[#153740] Written by: Francky [20/02/2011, 22:35]
[#153759] Written by: Zanshin [21/02/2011, 05:20]
the hero's spider silk cape can extend and grab stuff.
he can teleport himself, not by magic but just because he's super fast and uses smoke screens.
the villain's super power is to have his eyes turn into chess pieces.

i don't think the guy's voice not being recognized by his family is the biggest problem here.
[#153836] Written by: RodPowermaster [22/02/2011, 00:32]
Quote by brygdom
so how long can we stand to suspend reality where family members don't recognize this
guy's voice?

this is what has been driving me nuts every time i watch the show. even his ex-partner at ark doesn't
recognize his voice.

Quote by zanshin
i don't think the guy's voice not being recognized by his family is the biggest problem
here.

what you mentioned is all part of the plot. brygdom is talking about a giant plot hole.
[#153837] Written by: Zanshin [22/02/2011, 01:30]
if nobody in the show recognizes his voice, then it's not a plot hole. it's just one more element
that we're supposed to blindly believe for the show to work. just like the cape being so powerful
for no reason (oh wait, it's made of super magic spider silk!) or the hero being "super" without
having actual powers (wait, how did he make the lights flicker and enter the guarded room to see the
prisoner without actually opening the door?).
[#153887] Written by: toodle [22/02/2011, 18:03]
i think you're all raising valid points here, but i guess overall i'm with rodpowermaster on this one.

a wife, son and long-time partner not recognizing a familiar voice doesn't make any sense at all, even within a world of
super heros and super villains with super powers, never mind which exactly and where they got them from.

then again, i personally am having massive problems with the whole family subplot altogether. is that whole subplot only
there to stretch out time and get some kitsch into it, or is that just cynical old me...?!
[#155824] Written by: wrecche [25/03/2011, 10:48]
Quote by zanshin
the hero's spider silk cape can extend and grab stuff.
he can teleport himself, not by magic but just because he's super fast and uses smoke screens.
the villain's super power is to have his eyes turn into chess pieces.

i don't think the guy's voice not being recognized by his family is the biggest problem here.

god i lolled!

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]