TV Packs only

Camelot S01E08 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#160375] Written by: willrob [21/05/2011, 14:28]
how do you download only part of the torrent? i'm using utorrent to download. is there a better app
that allows selecting which files to dl and which to ignore?
[#160376] Written by: billytk [21/05/2011, 14:39]
Quote by smb3677
for those that don't have the bandwidth to get a file of this size, download from
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6411370/tv.shows.pack.may.20.h264 it is only 165.8mb, just don't
download the rest of the pack

that won't help a lot since even though the file size is smaller it's still not a avi so it won't
play on most players. hopefully someone will upload a proper version soon so we can stop posting
about this useless one
[#160379] Written by: colemanj4 [21/05/2011, 15:49]
yea, its not the size that bothers me either, its that mkv doesn't play on my hisense tv, sony bravia, or
ps3.

not sure why people like to encode and upload as an mkv, when mp4 is just as good quality wise and is
more universally playable. i would prefer and mp4 to an avi even.
[#160380] Written by: SirDeimos [21/05/2011, 15:56]
you can easily convert mkv to a ps3, xbox, or other media server reliant formats with a torrent app like
vuze.
[#160381] Written by: paulopinto [21/05/2011, 16:05]
and why don't you download 320x240 .mpg anymore? exactly, that format is obsolete and the scene was
moved on.
[#160383] Written by: Musty64 [21/05/2011, 17:11]
just found this on tpb. havent downloaded as yet but the u'led is a tpb vip

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6411941/camelot.s01e08.hdtv.xvid-qssdivx
[#160384] Written by: vanchaser [21/05/2011, 17:52]
Quote by fickendas
the rational argument as to why mkv are a pain in the rear as a hd version is that
most devices that
people use cannot support it. i personally use either my ps3 or xbox 360 and neither support. second
mkv sucks because it is almost ways crap after reconverting it to a lower standard or even a parallel
standard like mp4. seriously, just because a few narcissistic twits have devices that can playback mkv
files does not mean the rest of us should be alienated. further, we only take the so-called poormans
version because no one offers mp4 versions for hd quality. with that said stop alienating us and start
posting files the majority of us can use if theses twits want mkv they can either wait or go to the
pirates
bay.

the capture groups are the ones that release whatever version they want to put out. places like eztv
are just a distribution group. they put up whatever is ready and available. they do not control or
have input into content. so complaining does not help - as it does not reach the ears of the capture
groups.

the sd version will be ready.. when and if its released.
[#160390] Written by: billytk [21/05/2011, 19:22]
just found this, haven't finished dl yet so no comment other then it's on a reputable site and is
the proper size/format

http://www.kat.ph/camelot-s01e08-hdtv-xvid-qssdivx-t5507196.html
[#160391] Written by: cmotd [21/05/2011, 19:24]
Quote by fickendas
the rational argument as to why mkv are a pain in the rear as a hd version is that
most devices that
people use cannot support it. i personally use either my ps3 or xbox 360 and neither support. second
mkv sucks because it is almost ways crap after reconverting it to a lower standard or even a parallel
standard like mp4. seriously, just because a few narcissistic twits have devices that can playback mkv
files does not mean the rest of us should be alienated. further, we only take the so-called poormans
version because no one offers mp4 versions for hd quality. with that said stop alienating us and start
posting files the majority of us can use if theses twits want mkv they can either wait or go to the
pirates
bay.

you're a fucking retard, and so are all the other morons complaining about mkv. i've been using mkv
for 3 years already. newsflash: the majority of people can play mkv just fine, morons like you are
in the minority shithead.

you can't expect technology to stand still just because a few inbred mouth-breathing d-bags like you
are too stupid to use it. i've played mkv's on both ps3 and xbox360, have you heard of google you
fucking idiot?

i hope to god you die before you breed, the last ting the human race needs is more garbage like you
in the gene pool

[#160393] Written by: seankel [21/05/2011, 19:55]
i use avi because they work on my eee pc 1002ha. i can't get any hd to play without stuttering and
even if i could it would be a waste on a 10" screen. i hope shows continue to be posted in both
formats so that we can all enjoy them. thanks eztv for giving me a reliable place to get many shows
and thanks to the faceless people out there capturing. now, flame on...
[#160394] Written by: Anon [21/05/2011, 20:01]
Quote by billytk
just found this, haven't finished dl yet so no comment other then it's on a reputable
site and is
the proper size/format

http://www.kat.ph/camelot-s01e08-hdtv-xvid-qssdivx-t5507196.html

checked - it's the real deal
[#160395] Written by: Anon [21/05/2011, 20:09]
really easy
pc
install whatever software you want

easy
pc > tv
install whatever software you want
most modern tvs have compatible connectors (eg vga)

limited
ps3 / xbox > tv
cant install whatever software you want - so limited to the formats it will play
most modern tvs have compatible connectors (eg vga)

personally i dont have a tv at all, i have several pcs and everything i surf, play, listen to or
watch is via pc
[#160397] Written by: billytk [21/05/2011, 20:22]
Quote by cmotd

you're a fucking retard, and so are all the other morons complaining about mkv. i've been using mkv
for 3 years already. newsflash: the majority of people can play mkv just fine, morons like you are

you can't expect technology to stand still just because a few inbred mouth-breathing d-bags like you
are too stupid to use it. i've played mkv's on both ps3 and xbox360, have you heard of google you
fucking idiot?

i hope to god you die before you breed, the last ting the human race needs is more garbage like you
in the gene pool

wow it's people like you that are the cause of so many problems in the world, because somebody had a
difference of an opinion with you, you felt personally attacked and go all postal freaking out that
they don't see things your way instead of focusing on the bigger issue: why do you like such shitty
formats?
[#160398] Written by: bratandy [21/05/2011, 20:47]
green skull and bones vip 550mb
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6411941/camelot.s01e08.hdtv.xvid-qssdivx
[#160399] Written by: B5Anteros [21/05/2011, 20:51]
Quote by billytk
Quote by cmotd

fucking idiot?

in the gene pool

wow it's people like you that are the cause of so many problems in the world, because somebody had a
difference of an opinion with you, you felt personally attacked and go all postal freaking out that
they don't see things your way instead of focusing on the bigger issue: why do you like such shitty
formats?

very well said. that reply was juvenile and uncalled for. i myself do not dl mkv files because they
tax my system resources much more than mp4's, as an example, do. i much prefer the mp4 h264's to mkv.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]