TV Packs only

Game of Thrones S01E07 HDTV XviD-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#161477] Written by: drako76 [08/06/2011, 09:32]
ohh and the internet yeah that sucks for nz im from aus and i pay about $120 a month for phone and
internet and i have unlimited but i only get 150kb max i think thats like adsl 1 so my computer is
on 24/7 lol
[#166055] Written by: tjens22 [03/09/2011, 23:23]
getting back to requests for a proper version of this episode...the picture does lose focus every few
seconds for the entire episode (which is terribly annoying to watch). yes, the audio and video quality are
very good, but compared to the other releases for this series, it is substandard. hopefully this episode can
be recaptured and a proper version released - a show this epic doesn't deserve to be watched with
distractions. thanks!
[#523608] Written by: Jonnyer34 [22/05/2023, 03:21]
The site offers professional services for the installation of
surveillance cameras in the city of Toronto and its environs. The company specializes in the creation of reliable
and efficient video surveillance systems for various facilities, including private homes, offices, shops,
warehouses and other commercial and residential facilities.

By visiting the site, you will find useful information about the company and its services. The site likely
provides a detailed description of the different types of cameras they install, including high-quality indoor and
outdoor video cameras, IP cameras with remote access, and other products that meet the needs of the client.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]