TV Packs only

Camelot S01E10 HDTV XviD-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#161605] Written by: Username666 [10/06/2011, 23:38]
start was good- but then became really annoyed from mid of episode to the point i wasn't ever going
to bother with watching it again right up to the ending and bam! got hooked again- now that was a
good plot twist worthy of carrying on watching!
[#161608] Written by: dcarpenter85 [11/06/2011, 00:45]
my verdict is still out on this show.
[#161613] Written by: aroyals [11/06/2011, 02:37]
Quote by dcarpenter85
my verdict is still out on this show.

i predict they will drag out any final resolution with morgan past season 2 then it will get
canceled because of dropped viewer numbers then any fans will be pissed off at the morgan thing not
being resolved

i won't care myself, just watching it because there is nothing much else on atm
[#161620] Written by: ELUSIVEFLARE [11/06/2011, 06:52]
that is assumming it gets a season 2 supposedly they were supposed to make the decision weeks ago so
they could film in summer but we didnt hear anything so it could likely be cancelled
[#161621] Written by: vanchaser [11/06/2011, 07:20]
Quote by elusiveflare
that is assumming it gets a season 2 supposedly they were supposed to make the
decision weeks ago so
they could film in summer but we didnt hear anything so it could likely be cancelled

while the first season will be limited to ten episodes, the producers have indicated that if the
response to the show is strong, they have plans for "several additional seasons".

that is from wikipedia. so the decision to go ahead is solely based on ratings and starz execs.

weeks ago is when the regular network's fall schedule is decided. starz should have made a decision
before the end of the season. but the lack of a decision is a good sign its been cancelled - or
merely a close call due to weak ratings. the decision either way will be made soon so shooting can
commence on the 2nd season.
[#161638] Written by: Buddy_ct [11/06/2011, 18:59]
i liked it from the start, and it just keeps getting better and better.
ten episodes isn't enough for a show this good.
[#161652] Written by: aroyals [12/06/2011, 05:09]
Quote by buddy_ct
i liked it from the start, and it just keeps getting better and better.
ten episodes isn't enough for a show this good.

watch 'game of thrones', similar setting/time period but 100x better show
[#161669] Written by: CthulhuSaves [12/06/2011, 19:01]
yeah, game of thrones is definitely a better show. still, i get what they're trying to do with camelot, and although i thought
the finale was poorly conceived, there's always hope that the story can get better.

i did enjoy much of it, but two things really got under my skin. first, the whole reversal on the classic love triangle just
sucked, and undermined arthur's classic nobility and righteous nature (which was one of the main factors that made him
such an exception to the norm), and secondly, how merlin finally got over his fear of using his own powers, but then spent
the rest of the season still not using them, even when it ended up getting people killed. his motives for doing so, which he
explained, ultimately seemed to be foolish and counterproductive, and certainly left the viewer feeling let down and
annoyed.

fingers crossed for a second season. a better second season.

[#161699] Written by: anger61 [13/06/2011, 05:00]
joseph fiennes is an amazing actor and i really enjoy seeing him on tv shows but he is jinxed
obviously...after ff,camelot is likely to get cancelled?will there be a show he's on that we can actually
watch to the end?
[#162050] Written by: Chaz59 [20/06/2011, 04:54]
i watched this and thought it was going to be good but it is the same old same old. my boys lost interest
in it after one show and they love things like this. this is nothing new sorry but that is my view. i won't
be watching any more.
[#166183] Written by: idigdeep [05/09/2011, 18:23]
great thanks
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]