TV Packs only

Breaking Bad S04E01 Box Cutter HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#163652] Written by: yetanotherid [18/07/2011, 13:29]
why is it so few people color convert when they encode standard definition video using a high
definition source? the internet seems to be flooded with avis which use the wrong colorimetry for
standard definition.

other than that... thanks for the torrent. awesome show!
[#163660] Written by: Dave.A [18/07/2011, 16:15]
i've barely been able to wait for season 4 to start. thank you!
[#163665] Written by: esign [18/07/2011, 20:12]
plux2010, don't worry. nothing was given away. in fact, the "hank is a rock loving hippie" comment
has little, if any, connection to the episode. for sure, of the three last words, two are completely
nonsensical, and one has only the most feeble ability to reveal anything about the episode.
certainly nothing of substance.

it's not much of a spoiler to say that hank is lame, though. given that he was paralyzed at the end
of the last episode, that's pretty much what 99.9% of the viewers would expect.

here's hoping nobody thinks it's a spoiler to say that "hank is a rock loving hippie" has no
meaningful relevance to the episode!
[#163673] Written by: Doris_DayTheEarthStoodStill [18/07/2011, 21:35]
Quote by wrecche
Quote by doris_daytheearthstoodstill
omg! can't wait for this download to finish!!!
*sigh*... i'm way too gay for breaking bad.

hahahaha i have no idea what you mean but i agree.

wait... your gay??

"breaking bad... so awesome, even gay people prefer it to glee!"

*runs away*

:)

haha... no, i'm actually not gay. just gay for certain things... things that make me giddy with
excitement.

surprisingly enough, breaking bad is one of the few shows that i can thoroughly enjoy episode by
episode, then enjoy again when i have all the episodes in my possession. i think it's largely because it's
great on a episode by episode basis, whereas, most shows (like dexter) are more enjoyable in large
chunks.

fortunately, bb in phenomenal no matter how you watch it. it's freaking great on a scene-by-scene
basis.
[#164010] Written by: BoonesFerry [25/07/2011, 03:36]
Quote by plux2010
@ accounts, please don't post spoilers for epic shows like this. i know its not much
but this
comment will have me waiting for hank to be lame or whatever... use spoiler tags please. people
who have not watched these files check this board for comments on quality, so coming across
spoilers about the content here is just lame (imo), please discuss contents at imdb or something
like that. /shoo

way over reacting.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]