Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#163679] Written by: itadaku23 [19/07/2011, 00:32]
* admin removed
[#163681] Written by: kantvelink [19/07/2011, 00:58]
verily i say unto you this show is such shit, one might as well call it irredeemable shit.

but... i'm pretty sure some people will actually like it.
[#163682] Written by: BoonesFerry [19/07/2011, 02:37]
i was gonna download this one but then i remembered just how shitty the first episode was. when it
comes to new shows i'm a big tv whore. i almost alway watch the first episode all the way through,
even if it's shit, and i'll watch a second episode just to make sure. however, the first half or two thirds
of episode one of this show was such a humongous pile of putrid steamy shit i just couldn't force myself
to finish watching it, let alone watch a second episode.
[#163683] Written by: itadaku23 [19/07/2011, 03:15]
* admin removed
[#163698] Written by: andreas86 [19/07/2011, 08:46]
i just remembered the failed attempt at painkiller jane so i didn't download either episode. thank
god there is a forum to verify that ti is shit...
[#163701] Written by: BoonesFerry [19/07/2011, 09:25]
yike! as of right now on imdb this show has a rating of 7.1/10 (411 votes)
who are these people? they must be family and friend of the show.
[#163704] Written by: aroyals [19/07/2011, 10:00]
Quote by boonesferry
yike! as of right now on imdb this show has a rating of 7.1/10 (411 votes)
who are these people? they must be family and friend of the show.

hehe, or the producers set up 410 fake accounts
[#163718] Written by: jdarias [19/07/2011, 12:34]
Quote by boonesferry
humongous pile of putrid steamy shit

lol viva la h.p.o.p.s.s.! :d

btw. oh yea this show is shit.
[#163734] Written by: wrecche [19/07/2011, 19:51]
wait, wait wait wait... lets get this clear.

this show is shit, right? so...

it won't be cancelled then. not due to this reason anyway.

in fact, free to air tv here will air it at a prime timeslot, and advertise it as the best thing
since toilet paper in a world full of shitty arseholes.

they will even add a nifty rock track and splice scenes together in these adverts to make the show
appear something completely different than what it is, so as to grab as many drones into it as
possible (hello bsg). everyone loves a catchy tune and pretty people smiling and being clever and
being super heroes.

that is until the mindless masses think it's actually good because they're told it is, and watch it,
at which time it will be slotted at 11pm on thursday nights, then 1am every second week and finally
removed from the memory of the goldfish viewers.

and months later, someone will say "what ever happened to that show, you know.. the one about the
dudes with superpowers?" and people will say "oh heroes? that was cancelled... it was stupid anyway."

[#163737] Written by: Budking [19/07/2011, 21:46]
this show probably wont be canceled as the first episode had really good ratings. i'm tempted to
watch it, but i know it will be garbage.
[#163815] Written by: sinclap2 [21/07/2011, 02:44]
poo-on-a-stick.

this is the third attempt at a series like this...and this is a piss poor effort. i enjoyed heroes (up
to the point i just got bored with it). the same goes for ordinary family, i didn't mind the
episodes once i started watching it, but i didn't go out of my way to make it a priority.

however, this show is a just poo-on-a-stick.
[#163816] Written by: biomech [21/07/2011, 03:28]
interesting premise (though hardly original) - sort of a cross between heroes / no ordinary family &
breakout kings ... sadly totaly ruined by poor scripting, complete lack of any substance plot wise,
and incredibly undeveloped characters. add to that an almost complete non existence of any decent
special effects, and the acting is terrible! (some of the characters are so annoying i have to
resist the urge to throw something at the tv -wtf were they thinking with writing in a character
like gary!?). half way through the second ep in the hope it might develop and find it's feet...turns
out it's just another total trainwreck heading for an early cancellation..and this time it's
completely warranted!
utter..utter crap .. definitely won't be watching anymore epiodes.
[#163822] Written by: Movie Critic [21/07/2011, 09:18]
lets face it, x-men has been serialized in comics for years because it has a good original concept and
interesting execution, even in animation.

this crap? it tries hard to mimic x-men but it is lame and unoriginal, the characters are way too neurotic
and the shows equivalent of charles x sounds too yappy to be someone driven by a cause.
as for heroes, another x-men ripoff, heroes also proved fairly crappy once it stopped being a mystery.

the reason is because non of these have the moral conflicts or background plots like the x-men does
and it
ends up being dry and boring.
i can point to several episodes of x-men the 90's animated series that were way more interesting both
visually and screenplay-wise than this show's first episode that felt like criminal minds with
superpowers
(i won't compare it with law & order because l&o actually think of some deeper meaning to their plot.)

-----------------------------------------

btw this particular episode is a ripoff on fringe where they had a villain with a similar ability, its pitiful
how
this show cannot come up with anything original, way to go syfy.

on the upside the special effects and the production cost nearly nothing when compared to sgu... love
how they use the radial blur zoom on nearly every scene.
[#164095] Written by: You'veGotMail [25/07/2011, 22:48]
wow,

i can't believe how many critical people there are. this show isn't exactly mind blowingly good but
is definately worth watching to pass some time. if your like me and watch quite a few different
shows that are currently in-between seasons then something like this can help to pass the time in
their stead.

just my opinion anyway .

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]