bill and gary pursue an outside case
putting their alpha powers to the
ultimate test

18/slow
evolve... or die

enjoy :-)
madcow at hush dot com
[#165052] Written by: walterjnr [18/08/2011, 02:01]
great show. if you don't like it then don't watch it.
[#165093] Written by: teto [19/08/2011, 06:43]
love this show. cant wait for next episode.
[#165113] Written by: You'veGotMail [20/08/2011, 01:03]
Quote by n3mes1s
gawd, i only saw the first 15 minutes and i needed to stop watching. what a poor and
badly written show for
god's sake. its like a show for 10 years old kids.

we are still waiting for this to improve but i can only see how it is getting worse episode by episode.

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
all of the scenography is absurd, hicks running and trying to cut out of the way following
that guy and he got him just jumping over the stairs one by one, and then nina just arrives at the
same time , wtf????
( you do realise crap like that happens in a lot of shows? the 'backup' arriving just as one of the
team catches up with whoever they are chasing. and hicks is super agile so why not clear some stairs
to save time? )

the guy with the super strength it is supossed to also have the ability to run faster, why does he
almost never use that ability when hes following someone??
( he's been shown to have problems using his powers in fight-or-flight situations + he could've
wanted to avoid charging through crowds like a human bulldozer. )

another thing, they leave a car in the middle of the road, with only gary in there, why?!?
why the hell are all of them following a guy when hicks and the fbi guy are already following him and
that guy has no special powers at all??
( they didn't seem to know much about the guy or what he was carrying, that and the fact that they
are a team and each member generally attempts to catch the same person in order to maxamise success. )

they ask rachel to use her powers, and she said that she cant because there is too much traffic
[#165366] Written by: mr.marcus [24/08/2011, 19:56]
i like this show. it's not the greatest put i do like the chemistry with the cast and gary cracks me up with
his sarcasm.