[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#169079] Written by: DerekFanscape [17/10/2011, 13:38]
Quote by gust
Quote by digitalsignalx
kelsey grammer is worth at least one or two episodes to see if it's
worthwhile.

absolutely! good show imo

glad you enjoy the show gust! this is going to be a great series - boss has already been renewed for
a second season!

if any of you haven't seen it yet, you can view the premier of boss right here:
http://www.starz.com/originals/boss/screeningroom#/episode-1

i'm currently working with starz to spread awareness of this new series, so if any of you have
questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

---
derek
[#169661] Written by: nowlz [26/10/2011, 04:32]
imo this show definatley did not suck, it had my attention throughout. what glimpses of the future
plot we saw in the first episoded seem interesting and kelsey grammer just lifts the show higher.
[#169695] Written by: pugsan [26/10/2011, 19:56]
boss was extremely entertaining and well acted. i'm quite impressed at the writers image of brutal,
in the beltway or in the thick of it, type politics. realistic imo from my 20 years of following
politics. in the real world, it's not the headlines or planned photo ops that should catch your
attention. dig deeper for the "real" politician(s) you follow. thumbs up on this show.
[#169758] Written by: DanseDePuck [27/10/2011, 17:46]
"boss" is brilliant! much as i enjoyed the west wing, this is far more brutal and real than the
latter. acting is superb. and i can't wait for the next episode to come along! please do spread the
word that this is really worth watching. this is my first post here and i don't usually indulge
since i prefer british drama. but in this case, the episode is way beyond your everyday drama. it
has edge and it is thoroughly credible and convincing.
[#173507] Written by: nogo [22/12/2011, 12:01]
really good. like a mix between "west wing" and "sopranos" and maybe just a pinch "deadwood".
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]