TV Packs only

Bored to Death S03E06 HDTV XviD-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#170759] Written by: TapSiLogMACHINE [09/11/2011, 04:34]
why did the file size decrease all of a sudden? going from 238.5mb to 175mb. i just saw this on the
torrent info, and of course, on my utorrent when i started my download (which is just about a few
seconds ago). did either the quality or the duration of the video decrease, or something? just kinda
curious here.

f yea eztv! \m/
[#170780] Written by: Bangladesh [09/11/2011, 11:54]
Quote by tapsilogmachine
why did the file size decrease all of a sudden? going from 238.5mb to 175mb.
i just saw this on the
torrent info, and of course, on my utorrent when i started my download (which is just about a few
seconds ago). did either the quality or the duration of the video decrease, or something? just kinda
curious here.

f yea eztv! m/

the episode is a bit shorter than usual, only 23:30 minutes so that's probably why they did it at
175mb. and anyways, even if it was the usual 25-26 minutes it would still be pretty watchable so
don't worry about the file size
[#171302] Written by: TapSiLogMACHINE [15/11/2011, 20:00]
Quote by bangladesh
Quote by tapsilogmachine
why did the file size decrease all of a sudden? going from
238.5mb to 175mb.
i just saw this on the
curious here.

f yea eztv! m/

the episode is a bit shorter than usual, only 23:30 minutes so that's probably why they did it at
175mb. and anyways, even if it was the usual 25-26 minutes it would still be pretty watchable so
don't worry about the file size

not only was it "pretty watchable", it was good stuff as always! looking forward to the next episode
(torrent's currently downloading), which is quite on its way to getting back to the usual/average
file size. thanks dude!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]