TV Packs only

Bag of Bones Part 2 HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#173098] Written by: Ellinas76 [14/12/2011, 16:27]
why not uploading also 720p versions? if there are only 2 parts why not 720p versions also.
[#173133] Written by: zezozoze [15/12/2011, 15:23]
bag of crap!
don't waste your time downloading or watching!
[#173235] Written by: sorrell [17/12/2011, 23:51]
*possible spoiler alert*

ok... the movie was just alright. i give it 2 maybe 3 out out of 5 starz. i know it is hard to make a
movie out of such a complex book, and that was very apparent. the part where he was thrown into
dark score lake and "stoned" (with rocks) in the movie was so short and un-suspensful compared to
the book, i could not even believe it!!

also, the part near the end, where he goes to have dinner with mattie, was soooooooooooooo
bad! it went so fast! i know it was a movie and they had limited time, but come on! not to mention
many other parts that fell very short.

i highly suggest either reading the book, or listening to the audiobook, which by the way is read by
stephen king himself. it is fantastic!! trust me... you won't regret it. this was a 5 star story, the
movie just fell flat... there was just way to much detail left out. as i said, just do yourself a big favor
and listen to the audiobook. i promise you, you will be so glad you did... because stephen king, is
the king! and this book has got to be either read or listened to in color, as compared to the flat,
black and white movie that i just watched...
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]