TV Packs only

NCIS LA 3x17 (HDTV-x264-LOL)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#178442] Written by: exhyni [29/02/2012, 17:27]
i have an ipad i usually use an app to play avi files since it not supported by the tablet i could
convert them but i dont really have the time to sit and wait for however many shows im gonna watch
to convert mp4 files are supported by most of today's media devices so i dont really see the problem

and though my computer ain't that old its not also new its about to be 2 years old and it can play
multiple mp4 files simultaneously(yes i do play multiple movies at the same time lol) so i dont
really see how playing these files would be a problem if anything all you would need is the codec for it

downloading k-lite and playing the file in windows media player ain't that hard or if your like me
media player classic with always on and multiple windows and a few other things is what is best dont
really see the need for so much complainant also ain't it more trouble to burn the files onto a dvd
to then play it? i mean i download these shows because its more convenient at least for me to watch
them on the computer while im doing other things otherwise i would just sit and watch it on my tv or
dvr it
[#179823] Written by: anna0145 [14/03/2012, 16:45]
i have a 6 year old computer with 2 gb ram..and mp4 works excellent, so what ever is wrong with your
computers, i don't think its the age thats the problem. besides, i have a very small hard-drive, so
i really love that the files are half the size and still really good quality!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]