TV Packs only

The Simpsons S23E15 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#178948] Written by: JuggernautG1 [04/03/2012, 22:02]
what the hell is with all the mp4 uploads!? i want my .avi!
[#178950] Written by: sinclap2 [04/03/2012, 22:23]
Quote by boonesferry

======================================================
torrent comment pages are not the correct forum for discussing divx vs. x264 or mp4 vs mkv.
please use the following link to discuss divx vs. mp4 and/or other technical issues:
http://eztv.it/forum/11054/please-use-this-thread-for-technical-questions-and-answers/p150
======================================================

this was posted by boonesferry on another thread. read and comment there. plus all the bitching is
getting old...
[#178952] Written by: Lord_Dfg [04/03/2012, 22:26]
all scene release are using mp4 now. deal with it.
[#179012] Written by: Nerdfury [05/03/2012, 05:22]
i'm with these guys. do you know how hard it is to buy wax scrolls of my favourite music? now people are
using fangled new things like 'vinyl records' and such. things should never change for the better!
especially when they're free, and available at no effort to myself.

now, if you'll excuse me, i have a hot air balloon to catch to my appointment with the barber to leech the
evil spirits out of my blood.
[#179031] Written by: Nerdfury [05/03/2012, 08:11]
Quote by aikousha
Quote by nerdfury
now, if you'll excuse me, i have a hot air balloon to catch to my
appointment with the
barber to leech the
evil spirits out of my blood.

why don't you go make love to your windows love-doll! you sicko! and if you want everybody to have
the same compatibility as you, why don't you just buy them the right tech? i'm sure you're rich
enough, right? after all, everybody can afford this? you got the new 5ghz processors? or the new
centacore? obviously since everybody has one, you can easily spare a few?

i personally can play anything between my various computers... but none of my portable devices and
tvs can play most of these (neither can 3 of my 5 computers). between badly packaged and coded
mkvs, and improperly coded mp4s that won't even play on ipods, i can see exactly why a whole load of
people don't want the stuff. in fact, in commercial circles, this "new" stuff is actually refused outright
(mainly because it sucks and is inconsistent -- "not ready for prime-time"). and other than your stuck-
up, i can do anything as long as i have windows, attitude, you are wrong. why more people are
generating this is because they are lazy, not because it's better. if it was, we'd see smaller files, not
gargantuan ones. we'd see clean files, not those with dozens of drop outs and corruptions.

and as far as the scene all going this way, you are full of it... go to a couple of general torrent sites, and
you'll find you're wrong... but you are too lazy,, too, aren't you? this ignoring of the more compatible
types is only happening here and with fansubs. otherwise, until it gets done right and is standardized
properly (not continually changing, backstepping, and upgrading), it won't be switched over completely.

if i want to watch on the laptop i borrow from work, i'll be using this stuff. but if i want to watch on my
55" tv, i'm going to have to bail on eztv. i see no reason to break out a 12 foot rgb cable and hook it
to the tv, and then a separate power supply, and a computer, so i run 2 devices, when i should be able
to just plug in my usb hdd or thumb-drive and watch.

now just get in your time-machine and go to your glorified fantasy-land of tomorrow, and leave the real
people alone.

or you could, y'know, stop being a whiny little bitch and just get tech that supports it. or use any
number of older tech that supports it. or just fucking watch tv on tv like the majority of humans (at
least, those with televisions) do. my pc is, what? five years old or so? and every file i've downloaded in
that time, and even tonight, runs perfectly.

know what i did the other week? downloaded stuff from here onto my tablet and watched on that while
at work. know what i did the other day? downloaded stuff from here on the tablet, and streamed that
shit from tablet to pc. last month my pc was out of commission, so my friend stopped by with a
portable drive of that week's releases (from here, including the newfangled format) and i watched stuff
from that on my tv.

know what my brother has done for the last three years? watch all of his tv from eztv on his mac.
because he fucking loves that shit. and it works. like a mother. fucking. dream.

so, the problem isn't eztv. the problem is you. you being an entitled little bitch that contributes nothing
to the world, and gets all huffy because you're kinda stupid and can't work out how to watch new
formats on your tv like a big boy might. so, my friend, pull up your big boy panties (the run with the
choo-choos on them), man up, and be thankful that the big wide internets is full of people that are nice
enough to record, edit, fix, upload, seed, and host tv shows that you can download. for free. with no
effort on your behalf.

or you can fuck off to another torrent site and download avis.
[#179039] Written by: florwas [05/03/2012, 09:04]
just visit http://thepiratebay.se/user/ettv
all the releases in .avi
[#179050] Written by: holly8988 [05/03/2012, 11:03]
or just download vlc - which plays mp4..

stop whinging!
[#179066] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [05/03/2012, 14:19]
Quote by holly8988

stop whinging!

i know its getting annoying all the whingers on here of late!
[#179077] Written by: Nerdfury [05/03/2012, 18:51]
Quote by holly8988

stop whinging!

ahahaha. your recommendation is so simple and straight forward, it must be a trap!

seriously, though - i don't know why people are crying so hard. it's free, it saves the people that provide it
a lot of headaches, which in turn makes it better for us. move with the times, people! if your attempts to
watch your free, add-free tv doesn't work with your usual methods, then your methods are outdated!
suddenly, you're the old guy trying to stick a dvd on a turntable, or a blu-ray n the microwave.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]